Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Chill Teach



Feb 4th, 2014

Attention: Please Read!
I've been busy with homework and somewhat of lack of sleep lately so this weeks post and most probably next weeks post will be short. I might just post a few sentences of what I recall or what majorly happened that day that I can remember. Sorry that I can't recall much but college is being a pain in the butt this past week and draining me. =_=
So overall thank you for still reading my blog, viewing it, and being patient with me. :)

Today in Perspective Drawing class Mr. Haydel used me as an example of what not to do for one point Perspective (before that I ate blueberry eggo, yogurt, and orange juice. The whole walk there left a horrible taste in my mouth. Ugh. Won't be doing that again.) So after his "nothings going to the vanishing point" and "your breaking all the rules of perspective" I told him I'm aiming for a B- or a C or a high D to pass your class. Then he brought up that a few people didn't bring there's. That meant nothing to me. We all talked for awhile til he finally decided to start class. I was zoning in and out of the lecture but during it he got mad since people were complaining or frustrated with not understanding or how they can't get it right. He was upset at how when he asks if people understand and then they don't say anything. I for one stop caring and just wanted to just go home and download yesterday's episode of Teen Wolf and relax. Got my wish!  went home, downloaded the epsidoe, watched it, was happy, and everyhing after tht was a blur. Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment