Saturday, February 1, 2014

Treating Myself



 (February 1st, 2014)

So I ended getting up at a decent hour, bundled up and headed to the school. So I had to scan my storyboards, post them to the forum, and the T-Drive. I went to like three computer labs til I found a damn computer with the T-Drive. After sending the author the tweaked cover again I felt like accomplished so much. So I decided to find that smoothie place that some guy gave a card for a few days ago. I asked a cashier at 7 Eleven (didn't know), asked a guy in 7 Eleven (found out he only been in Dallas for 15minutes and don;t know nothing), so I went to the SubWay (they knew where it was(/ Summarizing: found it, they were friendly, talked to the wife who was making me my smoothie (who was very nice), talked to the husband who was a cool giy, I took an aloe shot, drank some tea, bought a container for my smoothie, and found myself on cloud nine. They told me about there drinks and snack and there fitness stuff and how one of there people would contact me about my visit and to return for a weight evaluation (something like that I was like cool). Once I told them bye and headed to the train, I had to text Tanica and let her know I was on my way cause she wanted to get her food she left at our apartment. To my surprise she was sitting outside of my door waiting for me. Then I went down to the lounge to finish downloading Hellsing (anime) and Kino's Journey (anime). I was in the mood for some old anime to watch. All a blur. Showered and went to bed. Night all~

No comments:

Post a Comment