Saturday, February 15, 2014

Group Meeting



Feb 15th, 2014

Attention: Please Read!
I've been busy with homework and somewhat of lack of sleep lately so this weeks post and most probably next weeks post will be short. I might just post a few sentences of what I recall or what majorly happened that day that I can remember. Sorry that I can't recall much but college is being a pain in the butt this past week and draining me. =_=
So overall thank you for still reading my blog, viewing it, and being patient with me. :)

So I awoke with the driest throat in the world (didn't understand why it was dry as hell), made a big breakfast, found out from Taylor that the nice lady from Small Cakes wasn't there today but would be there tomorrow. So me and Melissa drove to this Starbucks that was far away to have this meeting with our group to find out what we were going to be doing. After the meeting I told Melissa to just drop me off at the train station instead of home (she had somewhere to be), went to St. Paul station, got Subway with my Subway card I got for Christmas from my friend Vivi. Then I got back on the train, posted my 120 words to the forum and phots. Tried to pay tuition, went home, tried to download something but got annoyed, Tiona spent the night, and I watched one of Hayo Miyazaki's movies. It was really good. Night all~

No comments:

Post a Comment