Monday, February 10, 2014

Dealing with the Sickly



Feb 10th, 2014

Attention: Please Read! 
I've been busy with homework and somewhat of lack of sleep lately so this weeks post and most probably next weeks post will be short. I might just post a few sentences of what I recall or what majorly happened that day that I can remember. Sorry that I can't recall much but college is being a pain in the butt this past week and draining me. =_=
So overall thank you for still reading my blog, viewing it, and being patient with me. :)

So I got up early to go register for classes but had to wait awhile cause no one was there yet. Finally someone was there after chilling for awhile, an I love my new schedule for next quarter. Then I went to the job fair with Tiona to check out some jobs, then me and Tiona caught the bus so she could go to the doctor. I was messing with her the entire time at the doctor's office but in the end she wasn't pregnant. She just needed to eat right, get more rest, and not do some much. So i told her she is probably over working herself with work school, and homework. Then she treated me to Jack in the Box. After that I went back to her apartment where Anna didn't go to class, she painted, and we both worked on these retarded looking city's together. So afterwords I went back to my apartment, I wasn't working on that furniture. Since I was home alone I cleaned up some, showered ate, and now bed. Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment