Friday, February 7, 2014

Attempt..Attempt..Fail



Feb 7th, 2014

Attention: Please Read! 
I've been busy with homework and somewhat of lack of sleep lately so this weeks post and most probably next weeks post will be short. I might just post a few sentences of what I recall or what majorly happened that day that I can remember. Sorry that I can't recall much but college is being a pain in the butt this past week and draining me. =_=
So overall thank you for still reading my blog, viewing it, and being patient with me. :)

Basically my morning, afternoon, and somewhat of my evening consisted of me attempting to do my anatomy homework and Perspective Drawing homework. I did Anatomy but Perspective Drawing gave me a damn headache. I attempted working on the city, that pisseed me off! Then the furniture, i did the couch, but the tables were annoying as fuck! So I gave up an went home! Rainy (Melissas bf) and Tanicea were there. They played frog golf for awhile, then Rainy left, Melissa cried, I told her she shouldn't cry he'll be moving up here soon cause he's getting thatjob soon and he'll be close. Of course I got that you don't understand you don't have anyone (no shit, I like being alone, it's easier). So I was called an asshole for some reason idk. Well, night all

No comments:

Post a Comment