Sunday, February 2, 2014

Ghost Town of a School



 (February 2nd, 2014)

Okay so I had to go up to the school again to resend the work the author asked for and fix the contract a bit and to return some library books cause I didn't want be charged for turning them in late. So when I was almost at the school I encountered a woman who just said train pass. I looked at her confused then I was like what about the train pass? She asked me if I was done using it. I had told her no and kept walking towards the school building. It was literally a freaking Ghost Town at School. I walked in the building like I was the only soul there. It was hot of course (they never really turn down the heat when its freezing as hell) and I was ready to take off my coats that I had on. So I went up to the four floor to see if I was able to use the computer lab next to the library. Security was there and I asked if it was okay for me to go in there cause I didn't want the alarm to go off on me. He joked saying if it did he would come get me, the security man also told me that on Sunday he's only able to open certain doors for people to go into. So I kept that in mind when I needed to go into room. So I worked on sending the author the cover photo and the corrections to her again cause it didn't go through last time cause her inbox was full. After sending it and dropping the books in the dropbox I headed back to the apartments. I think I just chilled all day, showered, then went to bed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment