Monday, February 3, 2014

Downloading things & Groceries



Feb. 3rd, 2014

Attention: Please Read! 
I've been busy with homework and somewhat of lack of sleep lately so this weeks post and most probably next weeks post will be short. I might just post a few sentences of what I recall or what majorly happened that day that I can remember. Sorry that I can't recall much but college is being a pain in the butt this past week and draining me. =_=
So overall thank you for still reading my blog, viewing it, and being patient with me. :)

Okay all I can recall is me downloading Kino's Journey (anime) and Hellsing (anime). Because I've been dying to watch some old anime lately. An my mom sent me her food stamps card so I was able to make groceries and I bought stuff that would last. Hauling it all in the house was a royal pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment