Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Potluck Tuesday



Feb 11th, 2014

Attention: Please Read! 
I've been busy with homework and somewhat of lack of sleep lately so this weeks post and most probably next weeks post will be short. I might just post a few sentences of what I recall or what majorly happened that day that I can remember. Sorry that I can't recall much but college is being a pain in the butt this past week and draining me. =_=
So overall thank you for still reading my blog, viewing it, and being patient with me. :)

So he looked at my city in class, I think he said it looked odd or something. But I worked on the grid in class for our next homework assignment and I had a friend help me. Mr. Haydel said it was good practice, I looked at him like I'm not redoing this! But I did stay after class to work on my furniture and got help from another student who stayed behind to do work also. I even had this class with my director for another class and told him straight up that he sucked at telling the story. An he knew he fucked up, saying he was nervous. Afterwords I went home, Melissa wasn't there she went to a concert, and I took a nice bubble bath and feel aslep in it. Then my friend kepttexting me to come over for Tacos so I did., it was at Tiona's apartment. The gang was there, we had fun, ate, laughed, and then watched half of a movie before we were all tired. So me and my batman cape went back to the apartment. Night all~

No comments:

Post a Comment