Sunday, January 4, 2015

Mom's Birthday and St. Luke's Hospital



Sunday


Its finally 12am, I can give my mother her gift. But I cant, I'm trying my treatment. But it seems some people forgot cause Anthony and the brat kept calling my damn name from the living room to come up front. It w's very annoying, I tried muting them out but before mother went into her room she told me to go up front so the brat would stop yelling already. I eventually just yanked off my breathing mask and went up front wont my gift. They were trying to wrap the gift my sister got my mom but were failing. I told them what they were doing was fine and to just throw it in the bag already so mom could open it. Mom finally came up front (even though she already knew we got her something cause the brat  couldn't control herself) to open her gift. Mom was excited but that smiling ended when the beat kept jumping around and talking about how the damn gift was from her. Mom lectured her for a moment but went back to happy zone, the brat got her a watch, a card, (Anthony card was in there as well), lip balm, and I think that's it. Then she opened my gift. She loved the card but loved the gift even more. I knew she would like it, I got her the 8-Disc Collection of Harry Potter. Yeah she's so gonna watch it later. After all the excitement I went back in the room to finish my treatment and be on Vine. After is when the hell broke loose, my cough got really bad to the point where it was like a gasp for air sort of. My moms friend Anthony was like take her to the hospital already, I had been sick for too long. I thought we would've waited til Monday but mom asked if I wanted to go now. I immediately said yes, she got dressed, I put my shoes on and got my bag and we left out. I did apologize to my mother for having to take me to the clinic on the day of her birthday, she said it was fine cause I needed to get better already.
Mom dropped me off at the entrance and told me to get checked in. I think found out where she brought me, St. Luke's Community Emergency Clinic. I was like lovely. After the nice lady talked to me, filled out my paperwork, waited, got my picture taken (since I dont have my ID on me), got my little arm band and waited to be called. While waiting there were charging stations so I had ato charge my phone cause I left mines. After a long wait the lady finally called me, I went into one of the rooms that didn't have a bed or anything but just a computer with a few things inside. One of them was that thing that squeezes your arm to take your pulse and stuff. She asked me about why I was here, my medical history, if I was allergic to anything, etc. It didn't take long til I had to go back on the waiting room to wait again, I watched the television since I brought nothing to entertain myself at all. It was Forensic Files, I found it very interesting show and how they do things. We eventually were able to go to a room and sit an wait again. I had to put a gown on for they needed to take my X-Rays, had to make sure my bra was off. I tried laying in bed but I kept coughing like crazy so I sat up and just kept drinking water. Mom was cold so she went ahead an curled up in the chair cause she was cold, she even asked one of the doctors if they had coffee or if there was some being made but that was a no go. They nice lady finally came, led ,e down a long Zig zaggy hallway til we reached a room with a really big machine. I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there til she was done at the computer. She had to position me where she wanted me, took two shots, and I was done..like that was really fast! Once back in the room mom thought it was best to turn the TV on, once on the Forensic Files were on again. We only watched one episode til mom wanted me to change the channel. We were watching Disney XD cartoons, it was a show about a ninja 9th grader. After about a good oh, four or five episodes the doctor finally came in. She was very nice, asked a few questions, checked my breathing, made such I had no pain in any places, looked in my ears, and everything else. She had to leave out to see how my X-Rays came out to let me know the verdict. Mom jumped back up and went back to her chair cause she had to move since the doctor had to reach for some doctor stuff in the corner. I had to turn the TV back on for my mother was watching the cartoons. Then lady from earlier who talked to me before I went to the room, came in some time later. She told me I have a Respiratory Infection. Great. She gave me some papers with the medication that i needed to get to help me with this infection an get better. When the nice lady left I got dressed and got my things together. You wouldn't believe how close we were to walking out with one of there nice blankets, but one of the nurses took it saying "I'll take that for you." More like translation, "You can't keep the blanket." It's a good thing i didn't cause the front desk lady stopped us to have me sign more paper work, ask if i have insurance (which I dont) then gave me my damn bill. I will not speak of that bill! (It was in the thousands, like how behind I am with my tuition that I owe my school) Then I really hated that we didn't have that damn blanket! The temperature highly dropped!!! We had to go jog to the car an blast the freaking AC. Mom wanted to stop at a pharmacy to get my medicine but she was tired so she stopped somewhere to get some mexican food for herself. Once home i was tired an just wanted to go back to sleep but i was coughing like crazy and couldn't breath, mom made me take something. Here's the problem, I felt highly woozy..like I was going to vomit! I had remembered my mom made me take the medicine and i didn't eat a damn thing! I had to get out of bed and heat something up, an fast, I was starting to tremble a bit. When I went to the kitchen my moms friend was there putting his shoes on saying he needed to leave for he has to babysit his grandchildren later (he also told me I should eat something since I too the medicine straight or I would be jittery). He left, I locked the door, ate some of the bowl of spaghetti, still felt like crap but went back to bed.
Woke up around 10:30am-ish somehow I managed to sleep sitting up with the pillows elevating me. I wanted to go back to sleep but couldnt since I was coughing up a storm (felt like I would cough up an organ) I was really hoping for my mother to get the meds today but I just took my treatment and waited 30mins to eat something. I didnt take anymore cough medicine cause I wasn't about to over dose dealing with mother so she made me take a large tablespoon of lemon juice and honey..boy did my taste buds get a jolt! It was so weird! Then I had to be a "big sister" and make the darn brat eggs and biscuits, thankfully after my mom had bought my medicine. I took the nasal spray then waited to take the pill. I needed to take it at an even time since it said every 8hrs. Then i decided I seriously need to bathe! I took no shower at all when I got back! So I decided to treat myself to a nice bubble bath with some new bubble bath stuff i got for Christmas (it smelled so nice) ; my mother needs to stop using plates in the microwave as the microwave plate, for she has another plate broken. My bath water took forever to finish cause the water pressure was low but I was so happy when it was done and i got in! (even though most of my water left the tub cause there was a hole in the tub somewhere that took most of my glorious water out). After the bath these events took place: I was going to upload audio blogs but my computer was being stupid, mom yelled at me for coughing cause she though i wasn't drinking water, got distracted by freaking Facebook, downloaded the FaceQ app finally an had fun with that, mom told me to do the dishes ages ago but i was eating goldfish and was distracted by Vine (haven't been on in ages), then i finally watched episode 5 and 6 of BBC America's TV Series: The Game. These last two episodes surprised me fully! I was like omg, who did it, omfg it was you, and now I just hope they do a season 2. Eventually I finally uploaded some audio blogs after being distracted by The Big Bang Theory and Everybody Loves Raymond. Now I'm just gonna be on Netflix watching Bob's Burgers (one of my friends at school told me to check it out). Watched episodes 1-2.

No comments:

Post a Comment