Thursday, January 15, 2015

Can I Black Out now?




Thursday




I had noticed ily and Claudia was out and I was still wide awake. For some odd damn reason I was awake! I mean there were times I tried to doze while watching the first but my sides hurt more sleeping on such a hard carpet floor. So I got up, took the movie out, put the next one in, and got back on the floor with my sleeping bag and watched it. During the time I was watching it ily's alarm kept going off every freaking 10mins! I had to turn it the hell off! It was so damn annoying! 


My alarm went off, happy 6:10am! The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug was still on (almost done really) so I went ahead an got dressed, made sure all of my things were in my backpack, and for once I can eat a bowl of cereal without rushing in the morning. I got my bowl and just sat on the floor finishing up the movie. By the time it ended my roommate woke up asking if I had slept, i'm like nope! Stayed up and watched both of the movies~ She was surprised, but more surprised at the time. I didn't wake her cause she did have a back up alarm, yet that alarm sucked! The music she had playing for her alarm was like music to put you right back to freaking sleep not wake you up damn it! Lol. She jumped out of bed and rushed to get dressed while I took the movie out, placed it back in its case, grabbed the stuff I had in there room and put it back in my room then started to bundle up for I didn't trust the weather at all. (Never do anyways, it's too bypolar to trust it at all.) She came out the room with her things, an her keys, an to the car we went. It took the car a moment to warm up (had to stuff myself in the car really cause I was wearing my thick coat) then we were on the road to school. Today I took two other classes that dealt with my major (no general education classes, that's on Tuesday) Form and Space then TypographY Hierarchy.


In Form and Space Class: I had no idea what we would be doing at all, I didn't know anyone til the rest came in. Roy was there, the guy with the beard I remembered from my Traditional Typography class, Emily was there, that one black guy I dont know his name cause we didn't talk much in Traditional Typography, then there was my other friend who walks with a cool cane he remembered me. We didn't really do much except here out instructor go over what we will learn, the importance of paper, what supplies we would need and when, and lastly he would show us how to do our homework assignment that we were assigned today. During this time of his talking i could tell people were tired, hell I know I was! I didn't sleep at all! But I was talking to Emily about how i would slip out of class to get a dounut cause it was doughnuts with the Dean today. But he let us out on time! Well for break lol. During break the table had a lot of sweets but we could only have one, so I got a cinnamon twist thing and ate it while talking to my friend Jazz (I also asked Jazz to get an apple pie, and share it with me cause i wanted some, I did say please (yes I'm a tad demanding)) then CeCe popped up wanting me to introduce her. While talking CeCe brought up her meeting about her punishment for the incident an what she had to do to stay. She had to move into a new apartment, I told her I didn't mind helping she would just have to let me know what day and time. Then she told me she requested to be in the apartment with me, but Anthony had told her that he was going to move us out any ways.Im like WTH! He told us nothing! Plus what about our new roommate??? I was highly surprised for this news because I didn't want to move, i just moved in at the end of the last quarter! Why move us now! An all of a sudden! Although i was baffled by this news it was getting around the time to head back to class. Once I returned he went over the process of the assignment, he was so precise! He reminded me of Haydel who wanted everything just pitch darn perfect. I felt as though he was the same, but while watching him measure and cut paper the room seemed dark. Black. Then I jumped in the chair! Thank goodness no one noticed but I had fallen asleep from there. Tried to pull myself together but no matter how hard I freaking tried I blacked the hell out! It got to the point that I told Emily I wouldn't remember a darn thing on this homework, my friend with the cane told me if your good a eye balling it your good. Took his advice then tried to nap using my jacket as a pillow but my instructors voice got loud when he moved around the room. I used that loudness as a signal for me to lift my damn head! Eventually I noticed he was standing in one spot talking so I really had to sit up, I managed to bear with it for another hour or so then class finally ended! That class right there! If he does the every class period and is so precise in depth detail I think I'll be bored for the whole damn semester. After class had ended my head needed a break, so I was going to dump the stuff in the class room then go do something on the computer. But heading to the computer lab I found out that the class just ended but it was dark in there and I was like nope, so I went to the libraray (I think) somewhere for a little while. Then I finally came to the classroom, put my stuff down and chilled in a computer lab. An surprise! My homie popped up! I was like bro, your here! Cause he had finanacal issues the first day of being here but he got it all figured out. Then we just talked about manga til it was time for me to head to class (I had this theory that at the end of chapter 700 of Naruto that Sasuke left on a journey to find other Uchiha. But ended up finding out Itachi had a wife in hiding with like some of his kids during the war and there all badass. My friend thought this would be so cool if this freaking happened!) In class, I found out so many of my friends from other classes last quarter were in here! Emily, Daniel (he got a hair cut), Roy, one of my other friends (dont have classes with, he really just knows one of my friends), the guy who has his candle business, and Mario (he chopped all his hair off, totally forgot he donated it). Mr. Mullins was surprised of the huge class he had so it found it would be a tad loud in there but he can manage. In class for an exercise we had to do advertisements, the ones you would see on a website. I was working on mines (trying to be creative) but he kept coming over to me and making me change crap! Im like seriously! Then he didn't want me using ovals! So I was like fuck it! An just went all simple before break, break wasn't all that fancy (just asked for a dollar as always and got a danish) once I returned spent the rest of class finishing all six of these damn things! An working on my project (homework) for his class, we really just had to make two larger ones and take up a lor of space or well get points off. I managed to finish one til my roommate kept texting me to come on cause she was giving me a ride to the dollar store (well I asked once we hit the parking lot). My plan was to go to Dollar Tree and start buying somethings for my Form and Space class then head home. Well that idea went a whole 360 when my roommate freaked out about the freeway. So we went to Dollar General and only bought a few things then we headed home. The one item I was so happy about was actually getting A FREAKING SHOWER CURTAIN!!!! No more water on the floor! Plus I got the liner and the fancy shower rings to go with it as well! Oh yes, I even hummed while putting it all together and on the shower rod. I just felt so accomplished! Now here's the deal, my roommates leave for the whole weekend. One goes to her boyfriends house for his home is closer to her job and she works all weekend and the other goes back home to see family and work. It may seem nice being alone but I'd rather be alone with wifi and freaking cable!!! Not alone in this big freaking apartment that makes a lot of noise on it's own! I kept thinking who's place could I sleep over at while they were gone, plus I was making dinner (spaghetti cause I haven't had it in awhile) while thinking. Once dinner was done I was wondering what movie to watch but found out I had this old anime series I downloaded on here ages ago. Totally forgot where the heck I left off indeed so I started over watched Episodes 1-2 of Kino's Journey (anime) til I decided to take a spectacular shower with my new curtain! :D Once I got out I was determined to watch more of Kino's Journey (anime) I just found the story plot so freaking interesting! So I only watched episode 4 afterwards then decided to start tecxting a blog post cause I wasn't in the mood to haul my computer out and type it at the moment.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment