Friday, January 9, 2015

Trampoline Park :D



Friday




I wanted to work more on my audio blog posts but the brat was sleep and I didn't want my mother to walk in from her outing hearing me talk to myself. So I made the smart decision and just took my breathing treatment and started watching me some Netflix. Watched more of Bob's Burgers Season 2 Episodes 7-9. Even after watching them my mother still wasn't home, does she know she has work tomorrow? Well she'll figure it out, I then watched Legend of the Legendary Heroes (anime). I loved this anime in 2010, watched it more then once but I only watched the first episode.

It was like 5am-ish cause I needed to take my pill. The whole time I was sleep I didn't hear the door or my mother calling me like crazy like she always did. Then I remembered she texted me when I was half sleep letting me know she was spending the night at a friend's house. I had to text her for it was getting close to 5:30am, she told me she was at the apartments. I unlocked the door and went back to sleep (glad I didn't have to wake the brat up to get ready, that would've been a struggle)but I did have to get back up to lock the door. After a good few hours and me stop hitting the "Dismiss" Button on my alarm I finally got up to get dressed and ready TO ACTUALLY GO SOMEWHERE this go round lol. (yet it did take me awhile to get off the couch for it was so comfortable) I managed to make two amazing eggs that I didn't over cook I might add. They were lovely! But what wasn't lovely was the fact that my damn skinny jeans were freaking missing! I was going to wear them today with my Harry Potter shirt my friend got me for Christmas. I went on a throwing clothes around rampage! Those were a good pair of skinny jeans even though I don't like skinny jeans all that much. But it's just I hate it when I come home an either my mom or the brat move my stuff and then all of a sudden it's nowhere to be found :/ like seriously! I had asked mom but she had no clue at all, so I was like screw it! I'll wear a different pair and just classify I've lost a pair of jeans..let's hope I lose nothing else. I then downloaded two YouTube videos hope they were good quality but weren't, they were terrible version of the People's Choice Awards 2015. I swear people have to do better with uploading things like this to YouTube! I was angry thinking I would never watch it, cause it was my favorite awards show (besides the MTV Movie Awards). It hit me, I could torrent the bad boy and just watch it when I get back from my outing with Desi and Vivi. Vivi then came to pick me some minutes later, we talked in the car for awhile about our sisters being immature like 5 year olds but are too old for that. We then got Desi and she joined the conversation. We had to stop by Vivi's house so she could finish up some laundry. Then we were on the road! It wasn't that long of a drive on the freeway but finding a park was hard. Once inside we had to sign our lives away. Lol, I'm joking, not really,. We had to sign a paper about our age and if something happened to us in the trampoline area. I'm just like okay. We gave the nice ladies at the desk our papers and they gave us some cool socks to wear! They were so comfty~ We had to hurry up and put our things in the locker, even though we messed up a few times, meaning we had quarters (well one) then I had some quarters and it was in my bag that was locked in one locker and it was just a mess lol. Eventually we got it all resolved, got told the rules of the trampoline indoor park and bounced away. It had been awhile since I've set foot on a trampoline so it was hard to control my bouncing since you have one trampoline next to another then another and so forth. But I had fun laughing at Desi and Vivi when they kept falling, it was priceless. After we got use to it we attempted bouncing off the wall or more like running into it. I so suck at bouncing off a wall lol. Then we played dodge-ball! It was EPIC! but didn't last long cause we got tired so fast from jumping around like rabbits that had an adrenaline rush then it was lost lol. Once our breaths were caught we went to the foam pit! So many foam squares O.o I had one of the guys that worked there hold my glasses cause I told him I didn't want those goggles (they reminded me of Biology class of Chemistry and they hurt my face)When I jumped in the first time it was so much fun! Problem: IT WAS HARD AS HELL TO GET OUT!!!! It was like freaking quick sand when you landed in there! You had to freaking majorly crawl and climb to get the hell out! A struggle but fun! Desi got stuck after awhile, we thought she was joking but she was serious! She was literally buried in there! I told her this would be a Kodak moment if I had my damn phone lol. Next was shooting some hoops~ I missed a very go rounds on the lower basketball hoop but did okay on the taller one. Even though Desi and Vivi kept teasing me for not going up closer to the hoop to shoot the basket, I didn't wanna. Then for the rest of our time there (we paid $20 for about 90minutes) we just jumped to our hearts content. An good thing we went at the time to cause we noticed when we were getting help with our locker (the door had got stuck when we were trying to get our stuff) that middle schoolers were piling in. Yeah there just coming from school, good thing were leaving. There was no debate on where to go eat, we just picked. We had Taco Bell and sat there for hours reminiscing like the time we did at WhatABurger about the students we didn't like in high school; they took forever on my order cause they forgot I guess put me in the system. I had no chose in the matter but yet I didn't care but I informed my mother, Desi and Vivi were coming over to my house. They hadn't been over in awhile. We were gonna watch Netflix, I persuaded they to watch Shrek the Musical (the majority of the time they kept comparing it or finding similarities). They got a bit moody with me when my mom was home and offered them more snacks then what I had offered in the beginning. They told me I couldn't be stingy cause I always make myself something to eat when I'm at there house. They win this round >_> After the musical mom had order pizza. It came about a good 10mins in this series mom wanted us all to watch called Empire (tv series) the first episode was intense. No one was gonna leave even though I did ask if they were leaving yet but joking. So we watched another movie on Netflix, we watched Fantasia (1964 version) :D I've never seen it before, always wanted to. Now let's see what I'll rate it~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment