Thursday, January 22, 2015

Cleaning, Procrasinating, and Oooh look its raining~


Wednesday
(Click on the link below and give it listen. Please and thank you :D  )


What I forgot to mention:
  • I did text my roommate while I was at Keia's apartment words of encouragement. For I did notice she was a little sad that no one came to the meeting. I was glad I helped her feel better.

  • Before I took my treatment my roommate did show me what the Dart bus did to her car. (it shattered her window, scratched, and dented her car.)
Also at my friends house she showed me her script she was writing for her comic she was coming up with. I thought that was cool; told her I wanted to get references an draw more + go into life drawing or observation drawing class again cause I missed it so~

No comments:

Post a Comment