Monday, January 5, 2015

So Many Calls Made Today




Monday

I had decided to stay up a little longer for I wasn't all that sleepy. So I continued watching Bob's Burgers on Netflix since I found it so random and interesting. I watched episodes 3-8 of Season One, I also made some tea while watching.

Mom had woke me up like at 6:30am (fell asleep on the couch) telling me to lock the door for she was heading to work. I half sleep told her okay, but she nugged me again to get the heck up and actually lock the door as she walked out. So I got up trying not to fall on my face, locked the door, I think I left the tv on, then went right back to sleep.

When I awoke it was cause I moved a certain way and I wasn't elevated. I had started coughing like a  psycho path. Ugh. I'm just glad I have medicine. I awoke with the driest lips in the world! I'm like "What the heck? Why are you so dry like I haven't drunk any water???" Then it hit me. Since I've been blowing my nose like crazy it made my lips dry an even my nostrils look dry as well. Really...so I had to fix myself something to eat for I needed to take my pill around 1:10pm. I was making soup and tea since it was the afternoon time; the brat was in the back room well my mother's room watching TV and eating something. Then came the storm of me straining my coughs and feeling like I was dying (this was before and after I took the pill) but hey I was glad this damn mucus was coming up! Finally! Like a lot of it! Once my soup was done boiling to the point where it looked like it would scald the shit out of my throat I put it in my mom's big green cup again. I got right back on the couch watching TV; my mother also called me telling me I could leave earlier, like Thursday with my step dad to head back to Dallas on the bus an most probably having to catch a taxi. She told me to think about it. I really don't want to take the offer for still have to see my friends before I head back. There like brother and sister to me, Chris I haven't seen since like the last day of my spring break last year and Frane I haven't seen since freaking graduation! I have to see them! So we can exchange gifts and be happy as day! So I had to text them both asking them what day they wanted to go for I was feeling a whole lot better then before (even though I was still coughing up my brains at the moment). I hadn't gotten a reply so I had a feeling they were busy so I went ahead an ate my food and watched Netflix. I had continued with Bob's Burgers for I got hooked on it, I only watched episodes 9 and 10 til I noticed how late it was in the evening. I know how my mother is, I wet ahead and brushed my teeth then changed clothes while I was at it. Was in no mood for a lecture on me being in my pajamas all day and not doing anything at all. Then watched episodes 11-13; remembered I needed to call T-Mobile about my phone not getting picture messages and asking to extended the date for me to pay my phone bill for money was funny now after the holidays. Called them, fixed the problem solved, got an extension, was going to do the dishes til mom wanted me to call a lady cause she was getting me life insurance. And I still needed to call 211 for a Gold Card. Great. The number I got for the lady was correct (accidentally wrote an extra number but figured it out), called, no answer, let a message, called 211 to get a Gold Card, was on hold. I was on hold for a long time to where I was almost on the verge of hanging up til someone answered. The Gold Card is only usable in Harris County not in Dallas so he referred me to a Woman's Health Insurance saying its for woman that'll cover it all that are 19-40. In my mind I'm thinking that's amazing! Til I freaking Googled it! I hung up the damn phone, it was for woman ages 45-64.Yeah, no. Told my mom I would just call my school an ask the school if they have Health Insurance. Surprise, surprise, they do. The nice lady Mrs. Donna emailed Mrs. April to send me some health insurance information when she got back in the office tomorrow. After that I felt so accomplished! My mom also told me she wants me to ask when I go back if they do the Gold Card as well as Houston does. After that I went ahead and did the huge pile of dishes an put them away. Fixed a cup of tea, til I noticed the brat doesn't know how to make coco right. She added way to much milk for this small dang amount of coco mix! I had to add another package since ewe had no chocolate syrup. Mom came home with the information she wanted me to type up for her friends daughter on Microsoft Word and then make a slide show of images for her project. She also got my sister a paper copy of the test she was suppose to finish but accidentally deleted off of moms phone. I went ahead an ate one of those fancy sandwiches my aunt send us, it was really amazing (had to take the cheese off though, it tasted odd). Then the brat kept calling my name while I was eating wanting help with her test. I finally went in the room telling her me helping her is cheating, but she didn't get it. A True or False question, she's using the book, she read me the information for the question, an the answer is within the information she told me. So why did I have to come in the room? She thought she needed help she says...right. It pays to reread I swear. After I left an went back to what I was doing (also had an oatmeal bar by the way, it was really tasty) mom was giving me a lecture about how this is "reality" again. All because she told me it was up to me if I wanted to wait til Sunday to leave or leave on Thursday with my step dad for Dallas. S he was telling me she was thinking about the weather an how I would get back to the apartment if I had to take the bus back to Dallas. An how sacrifices have to be made, how sometimes I cant see my friends, and so forth...*sigh* all she's doing is making me feel bad for not taking the offer. I also had to text my old roommate asking her if she would come pick me up from Greyhound on Sunday an I would give her gas change. No reply so I needed to wait. Mom and the brat left for dance practice, I had to throw away a disgusting pot of garbage, and the start working on the kids stuff; also had to keep a look out for my grandma for she was stopping by to drop something off. I had noticed this wasn't an assignment that needed word at all just PowerPoint so I got to typing an looking up pictures. By the time mom got home I was halfway done, just needed to add the images in the presentation. But mom kept hovering over my shoulder seeing what I was doing. I finally told her to leave she was in my bubble! Lol. I told her I would show her when I was done. I finished in good time too~  It was almost time to take my pill, I showed it to mom, she liked it, I saved it on the flash drive then took my medicine; my old roommate did reply, she can pick me up on Sunday. The brat started sighing and singing a song about how she has to go back to school tomorrow and getting her things together. I didn't want to watch TV at the moment, doing these blog posts were on my mind so I started working on them. I think I've worked on these posts a good while, time for a shower; by the way the shower was great. Steamy goodness~

No comments:

Post a Comment