Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Fav Show Catch Up



Tuesday


I ended up staying up on the couch after my glorious steamy shower. I was in the mood for a movie, a movie I've never seen before. So I decided to watch the Secret of Kells (movie) on Netflix. I loved it so much! The animation was amazing and the colors were just so awesomz! An I loved the characters as well! After I watched the movie I looked up more about the Book of Kells an I found out I learned about this in my Survey of World Religions class and in Traditional Typography. The Books of Kells deals with multiple books of the bible in it for a certain culture if i remember right (i think I'm wrong but close). After my searching I went ahead an rewatched The Croods (movie) for I missed Guy! He's like my favorite character for he reminds me of myself with all is random weirdness :3 I still wasn't tired even though it was like 3am something so I stayed up; I almost chocked on a huge chunk of mucus in my throat! It was terrible! While I was watching televison the brat snuck up on the side of me, not a sounds til i turned around! She scared the crap out of me! She wanted me to turn the air down cause it was too hot (she was right, I was starting to sweat), I went ahead an adjusted the AC an she went back to sleep. Guess I'll sleep as well.

Mother broke my sleep..wanting me to lock the damn door..she needs to find her key..ugh

I awoke in the evening time, really close to the time for me to take my pill soon but I needed to fix something to  eat cause my stomach was growling at me like a creature of the night. I got dressed to go nowhere (always need to get out of my pjs here at my moms house or she'll get moody that im still in my pjs) then i fixed myself something to eat. Also I decieded to try something new, I warmed up my cold apple juice in the cup instead of making tea. I dont know why, guess I just wanted to see what it would be like warm. It wasnt half bad actually, might need to try this every now an then. Here's somthing funny, my mother had called asking me how I was feeling and wanted me to call my cousin to see if he wanted to got to the movies. I asked her why? Im freaking sick! Im not going into the weather to make it worse then what it already is! After that I went ahead and started catching up on my favorite tv series since I'm a tad behind. Watched Supernatural )Season 10, Episodes 3-5), then I had to take the trash out cause these two bags my mother tide up and left by the trash can were starting to smell. Like really bad  >_< Surprisingly when I got back from outside I didn't cough my damn brains out lol. Then I continued where I left off :) I watched the rest of episode 5 to episode 7 til i noticed I didnt have the other episodes. I did go On Demand but they didn't have the rest, tried the website I usually use to catch up on tv shows but it was being stupid, so I went ahead an just got on the CW website. I dont't mind using this site but I have to deal with commercials! Ugh! Also my mother and the brat returned home, mother was bothering me a bit while I was watching, I got the Toy Mega Blocks Car out of the Honeynut Cheerios Box since I did want something to snack on. An that new box of cereal was calling my name :) But I couldn't stay in the living room on my darling couch cause the brat wanted to watch tv in here so I went ahead an just cleaned up an transferred myself to the room. Then I watched episodes 8-10, so ready for the rest of the season on January 20th! Cause Dean went awall! I love it! :D Went ahead an caught up on some manga, read chapters 96-100 of Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) it was glorious! Ciel had a dark side before he got kidnapped, I love his dad he's so random, and Takano-san is badass with a katana~ I went ahead an took a shower after the brat then came back in the room to reread those chapters! They were glorious and deserve a reread. Also I think im gonna stay up an read more manga, have a good night all~

No comments:

Post a Comment