Saturday, January 3, 2015

Hiatus (Short Quick Announcement Post)




I know im sorry! I really am! I've been super busy the whole month of November and December was just OMG! At the moment I am sick (been sick for more then four days now) with the flu (mother says symptoms of the flu) but I must update this blog with my lack of memory and the help of my tweets and pictures I took that day! So please be patient with me~

I want to update as soon as possible because My Blog's Birthday is in January! I'm not posting late again for it like I did last year! No no! This is a new year and things will change with this blog and how I post! That for sure! So I just wanted to let you know I do live damn it! XD

P.S. For the rest of the month of November to maybe some of December I will be audio blogging it, make things go by faster an just reading my Tweets since I have such a terrible memory. An I do Tweet most of my life during the day anyways, plus usually I remember things when I reread things, like a flashback.

No comments:

Post a Comment