Thursday, January 8, 2015

An Keep it Clean!



Thursday



The television did a commercial for a new series on the Hallmark channel, The Good Witch was getting a TV Series! I'm going to watch it, for I loved the movies in the past. I think got on Netflix for I 've really gotten hooked on Bob's Burgers, it's so odd and random but interesting all at the same time. I watched Bob's Burgers Season Two episodes 1-6. I'm going to hit the hay~

Woke up sometime in the evening, mother an the brat were gone. I needed to highly clean this house for i was tired of the darn mess! (plus mother wants me to mop) I went ahead and straighten up the mess I made in the living room, changed my clothes then ate something. Now I think i did an amazing job! Wanna know why? i 'll tell you. I did the dishes and got them out of the way so I could be capable of making mop water. Tired of seeing all this crap on the counter that isn't used, so I moved it all into an area where it seemed fit. I went ahead an wiped the counters as well and put the bread in the frig so these little bugs that keep popping up wont get hold of it.Then when I was about to sweep I moved all of the chairs to the carpet, took down that damn Christmas tree (it's been up for too long), and moved those baskets in the hallway that mother kept there. I wish she did these baskets are a damn trip hazard! An really just in the way of the freaking hallway! I swept the living room, the kitchen, the hallway and the restroom. Didn't take me long to mop nor put the stuff back. I sprayed the chairs, couch, and the other chairs in the living room with Febreeze to make it smell nice. Next came the room, this darn brat cant put nothing away! Geez! I made the beds, put things away, and then put the brat's toys up front with the rest. But an idea came to me, I took out those somewhatly aired out balloons from this big green tub and stuck all of her beads and puzzles in there. Make the corner look cleaner and not so crappy since everything was spread out everywhere on the floor in the corner. Also my book chest with all my books in them, took them all out an but the brat's stuff she had all on top of it (it was a lot of crap, plus mom always complained that it was clutter. Really her way of saying she might throw it away soon.) so I decided to help the brat out and save her crap. Problem. Where do i put my books? Duh! i got room at the top of my closet, I stuffed all the books at the top the best way possible that I thought was decent (an wouldn't fall on my face if I stepped away).  After I finished my glorious task I went ahead and treated myself to yougurt in the frig, felt so completed. But my task wasn't fully done til i took the trash out, damn the trash. When I had returned I remembered there were Pizza Rolls in the freezer! Total score! Once I had popped those in the oven my mom and the brat came home all surprised at the clean house. I lectured them for awhile about keeping this place clean even if there not here much, my mother said laughed saying she does clean but they move around a lot. Sure. My a new gmail to use on my blogger account but I still use my old email lol. Then I took the advantage of taking a shower before her (seems as though I've been doing that a lot lately. But I couldn't enjoy my shower like I wanted to, the brat wanted to watch more TV before it was time for her to go to bed. She was rushing me! I don't care if you want to watch TV damn it lol. But I took sorta of a quick one, once I hopped out my friend called me and officially said that were actually doing somthing on Saturday! I was excited! Lovely, busy tomorrow and the day before I leave :P Mom was heading out to a dinner party or somethig an she told me to make sure the brat went to bed cause she had dance practice tomorrow. So I made sure the brat took her shower and went to bed. I made sure, then worked on blog posts while eating Craisins. I had told mom she didn't have to worry about banging on the door when she came back for I would be up for awhile anyways :D 

P.S. There was this annoying damn dog barking outside! I wanted to freaking kill it! Barking for about 20-30mins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment