Friday, January 16, 2015

Just want to be done..




Friday


I ended up dozing off while freaking texting again, so getting tired of doing this crap >_>
At this point I was freaking wide awake again so I continued watching Kino's Journey (anime) episodes 5-8 til I noticed it was 8 minutes til 4am. Guess I'll go to bed.

I set alarms to wake me the hell up..not put me back to sleep! But I remembered my half sleep self sat up there and turn my alarm off. So I got up around 10am-ish, since I'm an hour behind I gotta get a move on! So I: took my breathing treatment, cleaned up my room (I always do for I have a tendency to just throw shit everywhere), did all these freaking dishes in the sink and wiped down the counters before I decided to eat cereal as my breakfast. A good large bowl indeed. Next came the fact I needed to buy supplies and find supplies. Now when I say find I mean I have sum of the crap the instructor wants us to use but I have no idea where I placed it. (For I did move at the end of Winter Quarter and I still kinda got stuff stuffed up in places so yeah..) Managed to find my Exacto Knife and the extra blades (thank gosh I dont have to buy those) and I did ask my old roommate if I left a blue cutting mat over there but I said nevermind when I noticed I stuffed it in the Box Full of Crap. (I still have yet to go through those papers, one day) So after finding those items, I stuffed them into my portfolio bag, grabbed my bag and a coat (for I dont trust the weather) out the door. I travled my way to Micheals off of Greenville cause it's near Lovers Lane Station and not that far of that many bus stops from the school. But before coming to Micheal's I did go to Office Depot to see if they had foam board. They did, but it was expensive! Too expensive! So went to Micheal's. With the help of nice attendents I found all the supplies I needed and cheap foam bored that they would cut..FOR FREE! Let me repeat..FOR FREE! D:  I was so happy but I had to wait in line to pay for it first then they'll cut it. While waiting in line (for it was getting back up like crazy for they didn't have that many cashiers up front) a guy went to everyone beeping there stuff and putting it all on a card for the the cashier to beep so the line to go by fast. It did work and I got out of that long line fast! Then I went back to the framing area where they would cut the 20 X 30 board to whatever size I wanted..it turned out to perfection! I was so happy it did! Now time to go to school and get this crap done! Once I got to the school it was kinda of a debate of where I would do this homework. Either in the lab with the hot ass light tables or a regular lab? I chose the  second option. So this student (myself) was so about to hardcore working on homework til my favorite manga came out with new chapters! The Otaku in me couldn't hold back! I had to! Read chapters 100-101 of Pandora Hearts (manga) then I started doing my homework. Time passed, in this time passing I finished my Typography Hierarchy homework. Was gonna start reading the chapters for my Oral Communications class but it bored the shit out of me! So I started on my other homeowork with all this damn supplies I bought. Now I was in the computer lab next to the library and this lab never closes right after the library closes! For that's what happened! The new cop said we had to get out because the library was closed, I was like yeah but this is the lab, but she said it was apart of the lab. WTH! I had just got through cutting out all the right measurements on the damn paper and was about to glue it and be done with it! But no, I had to pack up all my damn shit and well I went to the room with the hot ass light tables! Had no choice, in that room there was a huge table I could use with no computer on it what so ever. (Before I got kicked out I was losing motivation so I went down stairs and bought a danish.) Everything was going fine when I started gluing the first few pieces of paper on there but I fucked up at the end....oh well he said it was a learning experience. So I need to read and get this over with but I'm hungry. So I asked two people nicely if they could watch my stuff while I went to eat. They didn't mind at all. But when I came back after I ate, an thanked them, then tried to read...they got super damn loud while watching scenes of Naruto (anime) on the computer. Put my headphones in, they blasted the volume louder! I'm thinking seriously! Do you people forget others are in here! Eventually they left, but I wasn't getting far in the chapter til I found out it can read it to me if I highligh the whole page! I'm like holy shit! Why wasn't I doing this sooner! So while listening I was working on some behind blog posts. Once it hit 9:30pm I decided it was time to head home (for I had no other food source on me, nor money) but once I hit outside, I started hating the fact that I was wearing a thin ass coat! I was like fuck! But I had to bear with it waiting on the train, to the station t hen the bus. I was confused with the but cause the seats seemed condensed, but it was just a shorter bus. Once off the bus I went through the gate, towards the sidewalk, walking towards my apartment and recognized a figure with someone else carrying things. I yelled out CeCe's name, she almost dropped her stuff with her mom helping. I told her I would dash to my apartment and put my things away and com help out! When I dashed through the door no one was home so I just threw my crap and left. During the whole time I was heling CeCe carry this crap up three flights of stairs and down three flights of stairs I got along with her mom surprisingly. CeCe didn’t really enjoy the fact I would agree with her mom (she was also sick by the way, an told me she found it surprising I was helping her and that she was helping at all) when she would lecture or give some advice on some things while we were moving things around. What can I say some moms like me cause I agree with them. Now here’s the thing CeCe is a freaking fashion student, most fashion students have a lot of crap. Well she has a lot of crap sorta but she just doesn’t know how to freaking pack! That’s why we were making so many damn fucking trips! But in the end after hauling it all, saying good bye to her mom, finding out two of her other roommates out of all four of them in total were fashion (im like fuck!), I still got fed food so that made me happy. But I stayed a little while fotr she had to run to her moms car to give her the dresses she forgot cause she was gonna sell them. Since I was the onl one in the house I was the one that ended up having to greet her roommate for her and apologize for all the crap in the living room (her stuff was literally everywhere, almost made a barricade at the door). When CeCe return she was like damn, an had to re-apologize, that was my que to leave. I told her by and happy unpacking. Now , my roommate Clauda did inform me she was having company but I thought it would be one person….not three. I walk through door and theres a girl sitting on the mattress they dragged out of my room, a guy on the floor laughing, and another guy standing there looking ridiculous. I did say hello, they greeted me, and well one thing lead to another and I was talking with these crazy kids for the past hour or so…

No comments:

Post a Comment