Sunday, January 18, 2015

Apples and Icing



Sunday

I shant not spoil the ending but I have so many mixed feeling for the ending but I still give it 5 Stars! So I would highly recommend watching The Tale of Princess Kaguya (anime) (movie) J Afterwards we ended up just rewatching some anime we loved to we blacked the hell out~


It was 6am, an my phone wouldn’t stop buzzing so loudly. I rolled over to reach for it; took me a moment to remember where the hell I was. I was in my roommates room, an I blacked out in Claudia’s bed and Keia knocked out in ily’s bed. When I looked at my phone it was my friend Tiona who came over and went to her bf’s house asking me to bring her some pads. Now I didn’t look at my phone til I woke the hell up, an that was around close to 10am. I informed her of that, she told me it was find an she could wait. Me and Keia straightened up the room, I changed clothes, Tiona texted me again asking this time for me to bring body wash (I could only think that she’s pushing it), but after eating I put all she needed in a bag and left my apartment. (had Keia watch my apartment til I got back) The short little walk to her bf’s apartment all I could think about was lecturing her ass! I knocked on the door, she cracked the door open saying thank you, and was gonna close it when I handed her the bag. But I said hell no I’m coming in! She was surprised but she’s use to me and how I am. They had the mattress in the living room and junk food rappers on the floor. Her bf was sitting on the mattress lounging and watching freaking TV as Tiona guided me to the restroom so I could give her a piece of my mind! He then yelled at me that his room wasn’t clean, I told him I didn’t care! (he’s room wasn’t bad at all, I’ve seen worse boys rooms) Funny thing, Tiona told me she knew what I was gonna say and didn’t want to hear it and that she was grown! Good that your grown but I’m still gonna lecture you! I told her of she was grown I wouldn’t have to have come over here if she were to bring extra stuff if she knew she was staying the night and knew when her mother nature of the month would freaking start! So yes, I enjoy lecturing her when she doesn’t want me to! Afterwards I left and told her to return my damn body wash when she was done. I went back to the house to get some things done. I cleaned my room (for I always have to cause I throw crap on the floor lol), took the trash out (for I really never do and my other roommates do), and finally took my breathing treatment since we did stay up and watch anime and I had no intention of taking one for I knew we would black out. Felt so accomplished! But felt more accomplished when I had to finish reading the other chapter for class (instead of going up to the school to get the Mac to read to me like I did the last time), it was the hardest thing ever! I even had Keia there to encourage me the whole way for this fucking chapter was boring as hell! I mean seriously qjy the tuck does my Oral Communications class even need a damn book at all! After my complaining I attempted to work on more blog posts but I was hungry as puck! So I went back to my apartment and preheated the oven to fix some chicken patties (I swear our ovens a damn grandpa) and a side of course. After eating I went ahead and went to the leasing office to use the WiFi with Keia, til she decided to later catch the bus with me to the train station. For she was going to Narnia (Union Café) to use the WiFi and I was going to visit my friend at her job. Well I did stay in the leasing office watching anime til it was time to go catch the bus (watched episode 1 and par of 2), got on the train, stayed on til Lovers Lane then got off. I had texted my friend telling her I was at Tom Thumb then I would come visit her at her job, but I found out she was already off. So I decided if I couldn’t find a can opener at a good price here I would just go to the Kroger near Mockingbird Station. Freaking damn Tom Thumb was trying to flunking charge me $15 - $18 for a damn can opener! I damn can opener! They didn’t have simple ones either! They freaking had these fancy ass ones! I’m like nope! I need some thing under $10. So after dashing across the streets to get tp the train station (I was boiling by the way)  I went to the Kroger near Mockingbird Station and got a can opener for $6.99! Thank you! That’s in my damn budget damn it! Also I bought my huge container of pretzels I love so much for $3.99~ Swooshed through the checkout line to Union Café (darn construction workers got the street all fucked up) once I walked in I noticed how freaking crowded it was! I’m like damn! I started looking around for Keia but I ended up finding my friend Roy (he’s one of my cool friends who has amazing hair and a better damn fashion sense then me). I talked to him for awhile or really til he got tired of working on Art History II homework then he left. Found Keia, thought she was in the BatCave but that area was occupied by people. We were stuck in a middle corner at a wood table with chaos and about three good outlets in the wall. Continued where I left off in Death Parade (anime) episode 2 (also was waiting til after 8pm to get half off for muffins). Then watching Kino’s Journey (anime) episode 13; ordered a muffin and there toasting it. I’m trying a new one, this one is Apple Cinnamon. Also watched episodes 1 -2 of Durarara!!! (anime), I’ve so been waiting for this new season! We got out muffins by the way, they were so delicious from start to finish! It was getting near the time we needed to head to the train station to cat the last bus at Forest Lane. We made it of course and Keia also decided to spend another night over! I was like yay! So we had to stop by her apartment forts once the bus dropped us off across the street from our apartments. Her roommate gave me Mochi Ice Cream; while I was talking to Keia and eight when she opened the door…I heard a man say no! Come back! I stopped paying attention to Keia and looked down and said really fast, hi! Hi there! Where ya goin? The neighbors door bolted into the house and straight to the back room with the owner tailing behind him. I was surprised butw alli could do was freaking laugh. He apologized a million times, they were like its okay. As you know a shower is a must for I’ve been running around all day for what it feels like (across streets and trying to catch buses on time). *sigh* there will be no end~

No comments:

Post a Comment