Wednesday, January 14, 2015

DeCliNed




Wednesday




I finished the movie around 12am-ish. Then I noticed I couldn't tweet from my message thread on the phone cause my bill wasn't paid. But I could sure as hell tweet on my twitter app! So you know how you try to sleep after a Disney movie, well I can't. Got nothing but freaking Disney songs stuck in my damn head! So I went ahead an played Get Off My Lawn on my PS Vita til I decided to black out.

 

Soooo... I was supposed to get up early but I highly ignored the shit out of my damn alarm! Lol, but I got up. Once I was up and moving around it was decided that I would eat these glorious lucky charms, iron my clothes for my second interview, and do my homework that was given to me yesterday. After eating of the Lucky Rainbow with a side of Green Tea (for tea always makes me happy) lol I went to the leasing office to type up my introduction paragraph that I was so proud of! But I had to bundle up for it was cold, so I did that then went outside. Now I'm starting to highly not trust my damn Weather app for it said it was 36 Degrees but it felt more like 36. Plus it was cool and just bright outside..I still kept it all on cause even if I don't trust my app, I sure as hell don't trust the weather! I went to the leasing office with my layers on, snagged the computer for no one was in there. I had typed up my paragraph, printed it out, then tried to get my mind frame set to read these two long chapters. But I can’t read them. Not because I don’t want to (I really don’t want to read this crap at all) but because eCompanion was being stupid and even after I updated the damn information it still wouldn’t let me go thru! So I as like screw it! I’ll just read these other two damn chapters later; I emailed a library not tat far from the apartments asking if they were hiring. Always find back up plan. Highly enjoying my computer time but it was getting near the time for me to get dressed an leave. I got something to drink, talked to the manage of the apartments for she missed talking to me, and headed to the apartment. I quickly ironed my clothes, brushed my darn teeth again, put the things I needed in my explorer bag and headed to catch bus 451. While waiting I read the rest of chapter 7 (pages 63-66) of The Oath: A Knights Templar Mystery by Micheal Necks. The bus came, got on, caught the train, got on the other bus, then I was back at the building. Once back in that office room I was in before there were two other kids of looking like teens there waiting. Then the nice bald guy that gave me my first interview. Came in and start the 2nd interview with all of us! Told us the history of the company, about the products, how things would go, and showed us the products and how they worked (he cut a penny, like serious) But all I could think at the end when he had us fill out a paper asking questions was, is this for me? What if I don’t have appointments? I’m use to being paid hourly not off a few appointments. I had more questions to ask to make a decision. Waiting for the nice man to call me to his office to talk o was actually nervous. When he did, I’ll sum it up for you. Asked my questions, got answers, debated, then my dumb ass sugar coated making excuses (even though I always say I don’t sugar coat), instead of declining like a civilized person. He saw right thru me saying I was making excuses to decline, he said they were an open book, and like to hear what’s on peoples minds. I then told him I declined the offer. He understood. I don’t get why I did that, I guess I panicked and didn’t want to decline for I guess I was scared he would ask why. I didn’t want to admit this was something new and something I really couldn’t imagined myself doing at the moment. I felt he would be offended, but on the contrary he wasn’t. So I felt a little bad, but glad I declined. Now I can wait til the job fair. But I did another stupid thing, I went to the basement level to get a snack from the vending machine. Right. Well I was wating the Cheese it with my hands, went outside, its cold as puck, I get the bus stop I’m done eating them, my ducking hands are frozen! Me and my damn hungry ass! There was a guy there who couldn't speak that good of english but I knew he wanted me to inform him of when the next bus would arrive. I looked at the time and told him the time slowly to where he could understand me. (Also for I don't thnk I mentioned this earlier but my phone was kinda off so I was Tweeting from my app. Suprisingly that freaking worked.) Bus came, got dumped at the station, got to Forest Lane to only find out I missed the damn bus an I have to wait a freaking hour! My hands and toes were getting cold, I had no other choice but to text my roommate and ask her if she could pick me up, she didn't mind even though she was hanging with friends. So I waited but didn't stand in the cold when bus #451 pulled up! I sat on that bus til my roommate came to get me! It was warm! Not to long after she came, the car was full of all of these dudes that I barely knew. I stuffed myself in the car (was wearing my big coat again) an apologized again but they were all like it's cool. The whole rid home we talked about how homeless people would ask you odd questions or for money in odd ways. Very interesting conversation. Once home, ily my roommate who gave me a ride went back with her friends to hang out with them. While I was at the house impatiently waiting for my damn chicken pattiess to freaking cook!Once they were done I had decided to watch Cinderella (movie) (1950) while eating dinner. Sadly I finished my dinner before the movie, wasn't even half way in and I ate it all. Then an idea hit me. Why not watch the movie while in a nice bubble bath. Now you know that sounds nice~ So I fixed the bath with my stress relief bath stuff, put the chair in the restroom, took my surface in there and got in the tub and continue watching my movie. It was perfection! Even after the movie ended I stayed in the nice bubble bath longer for it was so nice :) but i had to get out for I was feeling cold lol. Once I got out I just went and talked to my roommates for awhile plus they were curious why I had Cinderella playing in the restroom with me. Hahaha.   It went from us talking about that to other things, an the time just flew by while I layed in ily's bed talking with them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment