Sunday, January 11, 2015

Back and Dallas and More Space for Me



Sunday

Mom came in during my movie, she said hello and then bolted towards the basket full of clothes that were left. Or that I picked up off the ground that were thrown in the wash room. After she examined the clothes she was boiling mad! She lectured me on how when I do something like this to take it out before I left! For she knew she wouldn’t be home in time to get it. They took all of my sister’s brand new Old Navy clothes my mom bought her. Mom was mad! She walked out of the apartment, for a moment I thought she went to see if there was something in the dryer that they were in but no. She started yelling an announcement to the whole apartment. Saying that people were trifling for stealing from a little girl just because they couldn’t get off there lazy ass an buy there own damn kids clothes! An they should get a job or stop spending there money on drugs and alcohol an buy there kids some damn clothes. Sh went on about how she works to hard, how if she see’s someone’s kid with my sister’s clothes on she would sue, or even take the clothes from the child. My mom was serious! She doesn’t like people like that, that they have to stoop so low as to steal clothes from a child just because there kid might not have any or they can’t afford it. After she was done (after going outside twice) I couldn’t finish my movie, she made me feel bad. For I wasn’t here to take them out of the dryer, but she said she wasn’t blaming me..she was blaming the trifling mother’s that lived in that apartment complex. After I turned the tv off and the lights I eventually rolled over to sleep, some how.

I was only cabable of getting four hours of rest then I woke up around close to 6am. I wanted to leave really early since we gotta buy my ticket there and get my bags tagged. Plus there was a 50/50chance of there being a long line. I only ate something simple for I want to eat fast, put the stuff on the car, get my mom and the brat up then we leave! Well I did eat like two little things of yogurt and partially of a oatmel bar then stuffed my bag with some snacks. Also grabbed my mothers keys to put my stuff in the car but my mom didn’t get up til 6:45am with the brat. The brat was dressed before my mom so we sat in the ca for it to heat up, mom finally came out, then we got on the road (my mother blasted gospel music the whole darn way there, I was like ugh). Once we got to the Greyhound I was rushing to get the stuff inside (mom didn’t get out of the car, instead she just gave me her car before I jumped out) cause it was pouring rain really hard and it was cold! After magically maneuvering two large rollie bags to get to the counter (there wasn’t a line only like two people getting there stuff checked) told the guy what ticket I wanted, how much was it for an extra suitcase, then find out I cant exactly pay cause im using my mother’s card an she has to sign off on the receipt. I did all her and tell her that..she wanted me to forge her signature, for she wasn’t getting out of the car into the damn rain! The guy told me to use the machine. I was trying to hurry cause it was close to 8am, but the amn machine was being so fucking slow with weighing that I started over a few times! Even when I did get my ticket I was frustrated with putting the paper in the sticky thing so I could tag my bag. I had to interrupt the guy working at the desk (he looked like he didn’t want to be there anyways) to do it for me, then I dashed outside to give mom her card back. She was trying to do along good bye but I told her I needed to go. Security check went by quickly once I went back inside, plus he told me they hadn’t called my bus. But once I droppedmy bags a few times on the red carpet they then told us to line up. Here’s what wasted time. The lady wanted people in order from there boarding number, no offense but no one ever really checks it they just want to get on the bus. For the first two rows of peopleshe told them to find there spot and wouldn’t check there number cause they weren’t in the right order. But then she just went ahead an let us go. I swear I can’t control these two damn rollie bags for nothing! It was so hard! But in the end I got a good seat! Whole row to myself! Right behind two old people who kept talking about drama (the husband reeked of old ass chologne) and three girls who I thought from SMU cause they sounded like they were the annoying popular crew (two of the girls held up the bus cause they were a few minutes late). I was nice enough to let one of the girls put there bag on the other side of me on the floor, since no one was sitting next to me. I later found out they went to Texas University (I think I got it) in Dallas. After a bit of waiting for the bus driver, us pulling out of the lot and him going over the rules over the speaker. I had decided I ‘m taking a nap cause I’m tired and I really wanted to not hear these old people. So I had to bear with wearing my headphones on my head while sleeping, tossing and turning in two small ass seats is irritating. But I was able to sleep..I woke up right when we hit Buffalo, TX. Didin’t get off at all just ate my snacks, listened to music, and what I find funny is when people say something out loud there rude when someone replies. The chick was trying to give her friend a biscuit but she didn’t want it, so I said I would take it. Then she gave me a look like “uh no”. Well don’t offer out loud! The next few hours I just went back to sleep til we hit downtown. Yes, it was a pain in the ass to get the hell off and even when I snagged my bags! I had to wait on Melsi to come get me, didn’t take long since she wasn’t far from me. Once she came an got me I asked her to take me to Kroger; before then Melsi hair cut was amazing! She cut it really short and it looked good on her~ So we went to Kroger, I got what I needed, we left, then we hauled all my crap upstairs. I get to the apartment and my roommate is gone, like all her stuff and her are just gone. My roommate ily was there I told her I was taking advantage of the space! So I stared laundry, cleaned the restroom, washed the dishes, and refolded all my clothes in the closet then spaced stuff out! Also me and my roommate pitched in to order Pizza from Dominos :D While I was in the shower I kept hearing her say how many minutes were left. Then I had to rush, hop out of the shower, dress and then eat pizza! Pan Pizza was amazing as always. I had the thought to go use the WiFi but I was being a bum. Also my roommate came home with a trash can, we exchanged numbers, then played Get Off My Lawn, but I ended up dozing off while I was on Twitter. I slept on my hand wrong, it hurt like hell….also I did find my wallet and Student ID.      


   

No comments:

Post a Comment