Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Manga is life & Made plans for Friday



Wednesday


Yup stayed up, reading!

Read Chapters 94-99 of Pandora Hearts (manga) = why so much death! But shit is going down~

Read Chapters 0-6 of Niflhiem (manga) = very interesting colorful, just wish they didn't split one chapter into separate parts makes each section too short

Read Chapters 40-50 of Noragami (manga) = I swear his dad is a bitch! But I find him like the best villain ever in this manga so far :)

I was sitting on my butt for too damn long that it went numb, I feel so awake..it'll be hard for me to sleep.

You know how I said mom doesn't have her key..well I need for her to find it..I was so half sleep I almost ran into the damn wall..grrr.

I wasn't awoken by my phone, my neighbors, or even the children that run outside (that's cause school started back) instead it was an annoying small dog in someones yard behind our apartment building. Really wanted to kick the damn thing. My sinuses were doing a bit better this morning (still blowing my nose) but this deadly cough just wouldn't go the hell away yet! Made breakfast (didn't mess up my eggs this time), took my medicine, and put clothes on as usual to go nowhere. I wanted to steal my sisters Ipad Mini and play on it but she hid it or took it with her to play with it in the car. But good news though! My friends texted me asking if I wanted to go to a trampoline park on Friday! I was like hell yeah! The prices are a little up there for how long you want to be there but we can figure something out :) I've never been to a trampoline park before, been to an indoor moon walk place but not a trampoline one before. After my excitement phase I went ahead on making posts for the rest of November, then the audio blogs for December, but was only able to do December 1st-16th cause my mother and the brat came home. I can't do these audio blogs while there here cause mom will think I'm talking to myself again (even though I do talk to myself) But I snag the restroom to take a shower first before the brat. After while I was up front working on my blog mother was watching the Grimm tv series marathon (they were starting it from season 1) and her reactions were priceless! She kept asking me questions since I watched the first season, I had to spoil the episode cause she kept bugging me but kept watching it. Then I thought, "I haven't been on MySpace since like middle school.e" So I went to go check it out, it changed highly, more like a music site then a social site. I was looking in the news section an foudnout in selected theaters soon they'll be showing a full trailer of Game of Thrones Season 5! Im like what! Of course I found the teaser trailer on YouTube, watched it, watched it, then three more times after...IM SO FREAKING READY!!!! LIKE OMG!!!! The new season looks EPIC! Then it was time or so I thought time for me to take my meds..i ended up dropping my pill on the damn floor..great..one pill lost. So I sat down an waited for the right time to take my pill an not drop it! I did take it, uploaded my audio files, was going to make posts for them but was like nope, wanted to watch anime but decided to go on YouTube to find a video on how to make a sweater (for some odd reason I'm into shoulder-less sweaters), then I found out I missed the People's Choice Awards for 2015. Thanks Facebook and YouTube, I forgot what day it was suppose to air! Ugh! I was upset and just watched TV. The Golden Girls was on, they put a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment