Sunday, March 13, 2011

Guess Wat I Got At Tha FLEE MARKET???!!! >:3

 well i shal ask again can u guess wat i got at tha flee market??? since im a violent child i bought myself a BADASS POCKETWTCH!!!! OH YEAH!!!! XD i wanted it rly badly and some NINJA STARS!!!! XD but i only got tha pocket knife. i even told a few of my friends they were lik awesomz!!! i told my mom she was lik are u being bullied at skool i was lik no, i just wanted one (since u took tha one i wanted that my army uncle gav u) she was thinkin bout puttin me in counseling or sumtin all i did was laugh at her. i even told my brotha he was lik where the hell did u get that 4rm..i just laughed! well i did hav fun up there..walking around and seeing things. well ttyl 4 now (man it feels gud 2 b bak on blogger) ps tha pics below are of my knife and ninja stars and a sword XD

3 comments: