Sunday, October 19, 2014

Poor Mother’s Email & Potato Soup (which I would fancy better as a dip)




(October 19th, 2014)
Pulling that all-nighter helped me so much for I was able to sleep the heck in! This was golden to me, being able to dream a sweet dream. (This is a little late should’ve typed this in yesterday’s post but my glorious Aunt had called letting me know she was in Fort Worth and wanted to see me. Plus she asked if I could babysit my cousin for a while. But I told her I wasn’t well. Then later on that night she told me they weren’t going to stop by for my little cousin wasn’t feeling to good so they would try to stop by an say hey to me before they left tomorrow.) But sadly that dream broke when my mother had called asking me how to get into her computer for my grandmother had done something to it, I was half sleep an didn’t understand what she meant. Once she explained the situation, I knew I would have to fully get up, get dressed, and head to the lounge to use one of their main computer to  see if I can fix what went wrong on my end. I told my mother to give me her email and password and see if it worked or not. Or I could just reset her password. My roommate Melissa had made the last of the cinnamon rolls (since I accidentally burnt the last one’s a little bit cause I was looking at the wrong damn times for the oven) & I had that for breakfast with a side of bacon. Eating helped me wake up some but I just groaned about the fact of me having to change clothes to head to the lounge to fix a problem for back home again when im all the way in Dallas. What ended up happening: my mother’s password didn’t work, even the other email she gave me didn’t’ work well sort of but it told me her account was inactive and was being recycled, so I had to make her a new one and if she ever needed to reset it the rest code would go to my phone and I could do it so she wouldn’t struggle. After all that difficulty and talking to nice a gentlemen about my situation I went ahead and downloaded some more crochet videos. For I wanted to start back crocheting the Xmas gifts for my families for I needed to get on it for December wasn’t that far. Once back in the apartment, I created another list writing down the names of the people I was making gifts for, what I was making them, and from what colors that I had with me. Now here’s the thing after eating dinner and taking a pause from working on one hat I noticed it was really small. I didn’t get why til I read the video description of the video, my crochet hook was too damn small. I could’ve finished that hat today if it wasn’t so damn small! I was annoyed and went ahead and tried another hat, but quickly found out I really needed a larger crochet hook indeed. So I have no money to buy one at the moment and it narrowed down to me just having to work on the other gifts. But I really spent a chunk of my evening trying to kill two birds with one stone. Then I remembered I had started laundry! So I quickly went to the washer to smell my clothes to make sure they didn’t smell, thank gosh they didn’t an went ahead an threw them in the dryer. (Side tracking, forgot to mention, before I made dinner my little brat of a sister called me asking a lot of odd questions dealing with the movie Mean Girls and wondering if my roommates were anything like them. I had told her no.  Then the conversation was running along the lines of when I was coming home, that took forever to get her off of the subject til I said I needed to make dinner.) Before I hit the shower I wanted to put my food away before I pulled a Melissa forgetting things were out. Funny thing, because Melissa had the counter over crowded with crap my container full of good corn fell on the kitchen floor. I was pissed..THAT WAS GOOD CORN! I would’ve went an had an all-out fit about but instead quickly swept it up before we had more nats to deal with. After I swept Melissa came in saying she got a lot of things and how she would make the potato soup she told me about earlier that we would enjoy together. I cut her short when she tried to come in the kitchen for I told her the kitchen smelled of corn and I needed to mop.  And that it was her stuff’s fault for my corn falling on the floor. She felt bad so she said she would let me have her mixed vegetables in the freezer. I’ll keep that in mind that she said that. So I ended up using a towel and some of her Mr. Clean to clean it all up then hit the shower for I really felt dirty. Afterwards the house was  smelling magnificent cause of Melissa broth she was boiling on the stove for the soup, while she was still slowly cutting the vegetables (she’s a slow cutter). While she did that I was preparing for tomorrow and trying to fins some why to place my towels in a different location then where they were. Took me about three to four tries but I got it. Then the soup was ready. I complained to Melissa that this soup would go perfectly would crackers but we used tortilla chips instead. Sn found out this soup would make an amazing dip. While we ate I played a song by The Colourist band I heard at the festival, then Vagabond by Misterwives, and both of PAINT’S Ever After videos about the truth of Disney princesses. After Melissa was going to attempt to start her homework (which was a lie) &I was going to attempt to go to bed (not a lie). I just scrolled on twitter after my breathing treatment. I couldn’t sleep so I got more water and noticed Melissa still had this soup out. I urged her and reminded her to but the damn soup up for she worked hard on it and wouldn’t have anything to eat tomorrow. She literally completely forgot she was letting it cool on the stove. I laughed but then sighed and went to bed with my best ability.  

No comments:

Post a Comment