Thursday, October 16, 2014

Stuffness, I Hate You So...darn nose


(October 16th, 2014)

My morning was terrible! Utterably damn terrible! Indeed! I was supposed to get up early and get a lot of homework done but what ended up happening was that I had a stopped up nose from when I awoke and I couldn’t breath for the life of me. I hated it! I hate not breathing and I hate it when it seems as though im close to being sick I hate it! I was complaining and shouting at the air all morning. While I got my bag together, or tried blowing my nose, and even fixing breakfast!!!!!! Tried calling my Grandma again or Great Aunt to see if they could help me unstop this nose of mines. No answer. So I turned too my mother for help. She texted me back telling me to sit in a steamy shower and take another treatment. I decided why the hell not, nothing else I try is helping. So I went ahead an ate my turkey bacon and oatmeal. Then started the steamy shower process, now it slipped my mind to ask my bbelovedmother how long I was suppose to be in there. Yet I did google early of some methods of getting rid of a stuffy nose only needed to stay in there for about 10 to 15mins. After that came my treatment and the following blowing of the nose after. But I needed to get out of the apartment an get some actual dang fresh air in me. For it was still a tad stuffy in the room from when my roommate cooked last night. Now you know how I said my plan was to go ahead and do homework. Well I did some of it while being there, ate leftovers, watched book hauls, printed out references, avoided this kid named Noah cause he reminds me of this annoying kid Marcus in the animation department, and then it got to the rest of my evening me trying to compress my videos. AGAIN1 Very frustrating, but I found a way with using Powerpoint to make the files smaller if you save them a certain way when making your video a presentation. That was a relief. (I did try some other method of trying to change the video to text an eailing it to myself  but failed for when I tested with a youtube video it all just…didn’t work the hell out at all.)  Also I was downloading and listening to the audio book of Dracula for the guy that was doing the voices for the characters was amazing! Then (if im recalling right) I headed back to the apartment where I found Tantan doing things (well she was taking a shower) I made dinner, and then Melsi came in. Telling me aout her long day, I told her she should crash and sleep. But couldn’t for she wanted to go over to her boyfriends house and pay games before he left the next day. But before she was going to roll out she informed me of some great information that she didn’t want me to tell anyone (although I broke that later on) about the new residents assistant position. I promised I wouldn’t tell. Yet after my shower, an talking to Tantan about her trip, I told Tantan the information Melsi told me. For I felt she needed to know for it was important information that would determine whether she would get the position or not as a resident assistant. Plus I don’t like lying or people that with hold important information that everyone should know right away and not at the bloody last minute! So I wasn’t tired, an asked Tantan to read some manga. I ended up reading Volumes 1-6 of Video Girl and Volume 1 of  Gangsta. I ended up reading til abut 1:45am-ish. I need sleep or do i? 

No comments:

Post a Comment