Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Better at Pen tool, getting better, & the stuffiness returns =_=



Alright I’m typing it this go round cause I’m actually tired & stopped up again. I’ll tell you why later. 

(October 15th, 2014)

So lets get this show on this road Kay.

Well I ended up waking an hour before my alarm an I could somewhatly breath (which was a good thing) but dozed back off of what felt like only 5 minutes. An there goes my alarm. I was getting up early so I could try an return these calligraphy pens that I bought (which was the wrong size). Made some amazing oatmeal & turkey bacon; I was planning on wearing a long sleeved shirt but it was only going to bed 54 Degrees for only a few hours then bump up to the 80 degree mark. Once I left out I had decided to go ahead and check the mail, for I really don’t check the mail often. We only got the recent residents mail, my roommate got a package, and we got another magazine (going to keep it for me and Melissa are collecting magazines for references when need be). So instead of me stuffing my backpack with this I just went an dropped it off. Put the magazine in our stack with the others and placed my roommates package on the other pillow near her feet since she was still sleep on the couch. Once I arrived at the lounge to try an print a few references out for my homework assignments. There were brand new bikes in the inside walk way and the office. I commented on how nice the bikes were and who they were for. The ladies in the leasing office told me it would be for everyone to rent really soon. Good! For the bikes they have on the side of the building sore okay but there rusting really badly, sorta. Then I got some tea (peppermint to be exact for my grandma told me it would help with a dry throat and it was anelping a lot) and beaded to the computer to check my email. I was only able to print a few things for mh homework assignment, saw thaw security guy ride one of the bikes around the lounge which was hilarious, then it was time for me to start walking to the bus stop so I could head to Michaels. Snagged another cup of peppermint tea, avoided the grass cutter guy for I hate the smell of fresh cut grass, and was loving the temperature outside. It wasn’t too cold or hot but just right. Yet I knew that it would change to a toast oven in a split second. Also while waiting I noticed tat the black jacket nest was finally destroyed that was chilling in the corner part of the stop. Now heres where she problem kicked in, remember I had that tea. I was waiting on the bus…… it never came at its time. Not even 10 minutes past there time, so I had to power walk or jog somewhatly to get back to the lounge just to go potty. Literally almost passed my pants but made it! An of course the surprises don’t end there, there were rocks in both sinks. At first I thought the leasing ladies did it to be creative or some brat just decided the sink needed fancy aroxks. I guessed right the first time, they were trying to be creative. So plan B it was, catch 360. Really didn’t want to for I had a feeling it would be late…. It was. Good thing I had my ipod on me to pass the time while waiting. Missed the first train, caught the next, made it to Lovers Lane, walked, and finally made it to Michaels. Now I have no idea how thwy do returns so I had to ask, sn boy oh boy was I surprised. It was the simplest thing ever! They just beep the item, beep my receipt, and give me back my money in cash! I’m like wow! $8.64 was returned to me. At this point I was debating weather to try an but what I needed or save it for food. Food. But I did ask about a few items I need for Rapid Visualization class since my teacher kept freaking bothering me about certain crap I still needed. Leaving out I called Asal’s to ask there prices an I may go there, plus I did call this library to find out when this reading and book signing would happen. For I need to get out this weekend and do something. I need to relax & not focus 100% of my life on nothing but homework and not taking a break. After the train ride and crossing the street half way I finally saw my friend Keia. Hadn’t seen her since I moved to Churchill. We talked about school & how we were twill we were hugged and greeted by Adrian who had to make sure she had my number. But I had to dash to class. Well before then I went to go say hi to a few people then was talking to the fruit bowl guy (I call him that cause a quarter ago I was talking to him while he was tracing a fruit bowl on the light table onto another piece of paper) I guess you can say I made more friends. Although I did say I didn’t want more, I was only lying. I’m too dang friendly for that lol. So talked to the few people I sit with in class about the assignment, had a few jokes, a new student came, then we got our assignment. We had to pick one of the building to pen tool. An yes this was suppose to really get us use to using the pen tool in Illustrator a lot! All the detail I had to do on this Samna house. All before break I managed to get the roof part and some of the bottom outlined. On break I tried to charge my 3DS, ate chips, bought pizza and apple juice, and talked to Keia & Randy for awhile. Also Randy gave me some good news that I was happy about and glad she could stop being impatient. Before we both headed back I wanted to see if the student supply store had anymore calligraphy pens left but they ran out of that an a few other things. They told me to try Asal’s. Lovely. I ended up ditch Randy half way with me walking her to class for I went to hug Gabby who felt playfully upset that I passed her up and ignored her lol. So, back in the chair that made my legs feel numb after two hours of sitting. It was literally silence somewhatly in class but wasn’t for we were all talking to one another. Yes, this one assignment was for the whole class and homework. Hell class even ended early but people still stayed to get a lot done lol. I stayed well hell I was done about the rime class was suppose to end. Felt so proud of myself! An to not waste time doing nothing an just going home I just decided to go ahead an print all of the references I needed for my two other homework assignments. Then before I rolled out of the school, I went to go see Nutella, Randy, and Rose in class and just say hi. Darn traffic! Made me miss the train so I had to wait til the next one thst looked like rush hour was crowding in from downtown. To my surprise when I go to the station the bus was there! Yes! No wait! But the bus driver who had a strong accent asked me a question that I did answer yet he confused himself. Then he kept talking to me just to explain to me why he asked if I had a reduced id for my monthly pass, I didn’t want to hear it, just wanted to make it home. Which I did, got more tea, an found Tartan cleaning things. So the rest of my evening consisted of: me cooking, my roommste wanting to watch a horror movie, we watched two, and I accidentally burnt the cinnamon rolls. Darn times on the container! Also with the smell of that & burnt cooking grease left an odd irritating smell! So we had to open windows, tirn fans on, and spray air freshener. Got it out but still stuffy, even when I got out the shower and noticed it was 12am of the next day! I was going to do an audio but I meddled the room door open for fresh air and the stuffy smells and feel to fo away. Well sorta night all, ill just be on Twitter for awhile then maybe black out.

No comments:

Post a Comment