Monday, October 27, 2014

Stop Talking DX





(October 27th,2014.)


It's 12 am and I'm getting nowhere with sleep like wut so ever. My roommate told me that I needed to go to sleep. I would have taken her advice but I just didn't so I went ahead and just stayed on Twitter and kept texting my lovely telling her how much i missed messaging her. But it got to the point were I just had to end the conversation and actually go to sleep for I had class at 8 o'clock in the morning.. 

I did doze off a few times but at some point I was asleep til my roommate opened the door and I could hear her movie (she was watching Sinbad & The Seven Seas) she told me I needed to go to bed. I told her I was. I eventually went to sleep. 
Woke up around 4pm-ish & then again 15mins before my alarm went off. I swear my sleep pattern is so damn messed up! I was moving slow as a turtle but moved a little faster for I kept in mind that if I did take to long getting ready I wouldn't be able to catch my bus on time. Moved a little faster when I noticed it hit 6:30am & I needed to quickly make my oatmeal. Surprisingly my oatmeal must have heard me for it made a mess in the microwave by over flowing, lovely. Didn't have time to actually clean it so I just took the plate out and rinsed hot water on it, bagged my oatmeal, and dashed out the door. While walking down the sidewalk the sky was dark but somewhatly orange at the bottom. I found it nice; it was windy outside, bit chilly for a moment. Does this mean it'll get cold soon? Getting tire of 80-95degree heat & its October about to be November =_= Now I think it rained last night, for it smelt partially of rain & a wet dog. Which gave a disgusting smell! But I had to endure til I reached the bus stop. While waiting I was looking for an app that would type my words for me while I talked, found one, heard it has amazing reviews, wanted to test it but the nice lady who lived across the street & always caught the bus with me came. So I waited; noticed they put a fence up around the area behind the bus stop. Guess they got tired of people walking on there property with there dogs, there going to put a big ass building in such a nice area. What idiots. Bus 451 finally arrived and I got an after the nice lady and we finally headed towards the train station. It didn't take long for the train to arrive but of course what to do I expect, a free spot on the train? Nope. It was freakin rush hour in the morning, ugh. I don't mind rush hour in the morning I just hate the fact of being surrounded by a lot of different types of people but of course this morning was ok.  But hear was  something that was really cool this morning on the train, there was a guy who got on at Walnut Hill that looked like an actor from one of my favorite tv shows (Hannibal). He basically had the same facial structure, curly hair, & even glasses. He just resembled this actor, it was like so interesting but creepy. Once I arrived at the school I went ahead and just ate my oatmeal as always and guess what! One of my favorite tv shows was The King of Queens. Haven't seen that show in such a long time I watched a couple of minutes of it before I headed out, its still funny as always. The classroom is dark when I arrive to the room So I just went ahead and turned a lot on sat in class and wait until the other classmates got in. Swanston dinner I'm he's pretty funny We talked about the teacher and how sassy gay he can't is this conversation ever. While we were still talking about our sassy teacher the rest of the class start it all pile in the classroom. Then we'll just started to have a conversation about how are only gonna wait a couple more minutes for the teacher and then leave. Also while we waited one  girl showed me this photography of a guys week one assignment. He was the guy our instructor told us about that had used his own fesses to make he's art! But he did say we could do whatever & he did, next time he needs to give a limitation to that crap! We still checked the time, was getting close to when we were going to bounce. But he walked through the door, didn't even sit down, just said we had a 15 minute(s) break, & he was going to make prints. All I did was go to the computer lab and work more on my Christmas list then headed back. The instructor took the longest of time like ever explaining the damn assignment! I mean we all read the paper when he gave it to use he just kept being all long and drawn on each damn bullet. He just kept talking, an talking, an saying like a lot, and doing his laugh. I ignored him & started making a fortune teller out of a shit of my notebook paper. Once he was finally done talking he was all like "Do you all understand?" we all wanted to give a harsh yes! But what came out wad yeah we get it dont explain it again or hell no we have no questions just move on! He did but them wanted our help clashing words together which took even longer cause he didn't like some things we said, so he filled the board with combined words that were mostly on his paper then what the said. The exercise was simple, just drawing and inking the crap in such a short time was a mother!!! Once the timer hit, I stopped, said fuck it, turned it in, & went on our next break. During my walk I was capable of obtaining two $1 bills, one of them I spent, the other I kept to start saving up for a crochet hook. Then I went to the library and checked out three movies & Tolkiens Beastiary book. Always wanted to read more of his work. Once  back in class I stuffed the items carefully in my bag, he didn't have the print outs for our next assignment cause the printer had a paper jam. So we read off the projector, he finished, we wanted to leave but couldn't, now the whole rest of the time he wanted us to work on our homework. But instead we listened to techno music. Then we could leave, but I had to head to accounting to deal with a hole in my account again. They basically told me the same thing just that we needed to stay on our payments & try to pay a little more, they confused me at first I said I would text my mother later about it. (just to let you know it really slipped my mind to do so) Now here came the fact that I was happy Forest Lane was my last stop, for the train conductor was changing his sign to Not In Service. But what's more messed up was that I needed to catch the last bus that would take me home & I had two minutes but right when I hit the stairs they had drove off not leaving at there scheduled time. Im like gosh damn it! Now I have to wait an hour! During this lovely load of crap wait I was working more on my blog post for  today until a lady came up to me basically almost telling me her life story. Well really she was just telling me how she hated the way the DART Buses or the system was for she was about almost two hours late for work cause a bus left way to early & didn't really wait on anyone. Then she went into how she sent a complaint, how she would sue them if she got fired from work because of this, or how the bus drivers need to leave at there times or they'll mess up everyone's schedule of where they had to be. I think she eventually got tired of talking, went to smoke a cigeratte, then came back touching my hair asking me how I did it & how she wants to get her hair that way. In all honesty I wanted her to leave me alone but she was just a hard working woman who needed a break (I don't know). The bus man came to drop people off then go on break, but the lady stopped him to tell her complaint about the other bus driver. She held the man up from his break for about a good 15 minute(s). Eventually he lefted, I couldn't work on my blog post anymore for I was speaking it aloud and didn't want people to hear, then he finally came back close to 1pm, waited, then we left, and then I was home. After sitting at that bus stop for an hour I was like nope! Not doing homework so I snagged my Surface & my big laptop to go download movies. With doing so in the lounge Keia was there to talk to me while I struggled to download them & work on blog posts. But people kept coming in to use the other computer to print & it would turn this one off! I was so pissed! Keia had to eventually after the third time it went off make a sign. My movies were almost done download, almost! Please no one else come to print! An no one did! An just for that I was capable of downloading BRAVE, How To Train Your Dragon 2, & Mulan. I was like I'm done! I'm going back to my apartment to eat! Keia tagged along after she got her key problem situated then she headed over to my apartment. I told her it was fine if she hung out for my other roommates weren't here & that I was done cooking my dinner an she could make her's. While she cooked her food, I was done eating, and went ahead to burn the movies oon the blank CD's I had left over. (I'm running low and I'm going to need to get more.) After a bit of a wait they were done & we were watching How To Train Your Dragon 2 & giving our own little commentary. (Before the movie was in my PS3 Melissa came home with her boyfriend. She was going to do her homework while he blacked out on her bed since he was tired from work. She whinned that I didn't make her a copy of How To Train Your Dragon 2 so I quickly made her one.) After the movie I noticed my roommate texted me two hours ago asking me to put her ground meat in hot water to thaw. I went ahead and did that even though it was late, but I was all like this water gets boiling hot on it's own without a stove so it should be thawed out by the time she gets here. And speak of the devil 15 minute(s) later she came in through the door, I apologized fr taking up the couch and just moved Keia to our room. I had explained to Keia I didn't like taking the couch for to long for she sleeps on it. An that the last time me & Melissa were on it Melissa decided to pull an all nighter til 4am plating and she went to sleep in the closet for her mattress was messed up then and she couldn't sleep in it. But now she has a bed but still wont sleep in it for she enjoys the couch. Keia understood and just worked on her script writing assignment while I took a shower, once out I just layed on the other side of the bed where Keia was sitting and typing. She was telling me about her script and I listened then we had random conversation for a bit. An the darnest thing happened, I felt uncomfortable being on the edge so I rolled on my side while still talking to Keia but my words became short and all went dark. I rolled back over and Keia was gone. I felt bad, I fell asleep while we were talking. So I texted her good night like a normal person does to say in translation sorry for falling asleep on you guess I was really tired. lol. Still am, I'm going back to sleep...



No comments:

Post a Comment