Sunday, October 26, 2014

Dat Short Sunday Post





(October 26th, 2014.)

(This post will be short for I didn't do much today.)

So what ended up happening I stayed up a little while and then fell asleep.

Woke up with nothing to do for I was waiting on the damn lounge to freaking open so I can print out the text I needed for my billboard homework assignment. So I went to the other half of the lounge, tried to work on the last bit of my blog posts, got a quarter to get jelly beans from the nice security guy. After waiting another damn hour they finally open I printed out my text, outlined it then I was done, can't recall what I did after that but I did use the Wifi for a bit then went back to my apartment. I've noticed lately I've been singing songs from movies while I work, I highly had the "Let It Go": song going off in my head while making and eating dinner.  eventually started singing while I was in the shower. Now here's the darnest thing. I was going to watch it when I got out of the shower but it went missing, so I read one of Tantan's manga volumes. I read both volumes of Beast Master, I hated how short it was, I wanted more. Then I was just up on Twitter talking to my lovely and posting Sterek pictures all the night. I don't know when I'll go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment