Saturday, October 25, 2014

I may procrasinate but I'll get it done, eventually






(October 25, 2014)



It’s about 2:26am & I just finished watching Jack Reacher. Since I borrowed two movies from the leasing office again I had to finish it last night/this morning for I have to return it later on today. Since I’m so sleepy I’ve been thinking things, I love & hate when I think things when I’m super sleepy r drowsy. Reasons being, what’s on my mind my be a good idea but I know it will work out or the fact that I need to do something til  I sleep then try to do it but black out in the process. Well my idea was to pull a Vampire Diaries. The whole writing in a journal thing again instead of Blogging. But then I thought about it & how I use to write on paper and well gotten it read then lectured about it. Thanks mom, I will never have a freaking diary ever again.  I do every now anthen write my poetry inside one of my journals I still have in my possession. But hey this is only a 2am thought. Since I’m still up I need to take my treatment then go to bed. There might be a tour tomorrow out of no where an I need to be ready. Also sorry that I said I would make this into an audio blog, but I’m thinking I may just switch it back and forth between typing and listening depending on the time of day. I use to stay up at night and type my blog posts so they wouldn’t be late. I might need to start back doing that before I forget things. Night/Morning all~(its 2:38am now)


So I woke up at a decent time to eat breakfast & finish the last of my homework. Plus I also thought of a plan to buy a new crochet hook that I needed to finish the Xmas gifts since I had a feeling my mom wouldn't wire me money to get one. I was motivated as hell to do my homework...but Youtube, Twitter, & Facebook distracted me from that early point in the morning til around close to 6pm. I got hungry. But I headed to my friend Keia's apartment since she finally moved over here! Her place was really cool! Loved every bit of it; ate some of her roommates bad batch of rolls. So I just hung at her place talking for about two or three hours til it was decided I head back to my own apartment to eat. Once I got home & dinner was made Tantan's Ex-Boyfriend came over & then they left. Movie time! I watched The Haunting of Molly Hartly. Loved it and then a shower was a must of course. Then I finally sat on my bed, took my supplies out, blasted music and did my homework. While working I heard Tantan & her Ex come throught the door then I heard there loud ass horror movie. Popped those headphones in & worked my ass off! Was very surprised how I did all this when I just actually sit down and focus with no fucking distraction. I finished it all before 12am, want to stay up. But Imma sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment