Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Competitive Idiot and Wide Awake



(October 22nd, 2014)


Got up early for I had to get to the school to talk to Anthony before my 1am class. When I got the email yesterday or today he was asking to speak with me for about 5 to 15 minutes in his office. I hope he doesn't lecture me or ask me hows my living with Tantan & Melsi is going. To my surprise when I got there it was neither. He wanted me to close the door for this was a serious conversation again. Last time I was in here and he wanted to have a serious conversation was when me and Tartan had issues with the new roommates. Yet after I explained the situation and what happened he had nothing to say after that except miss communication happened and that he was glad to get the information. But this time it was about me being in the red with payments for housing. I told him I've already talked to accounting and we know I’m behind but he still told me to go over there and talk to them. Told accounting what Anthony told me, they said they've already explained my situation to him and that he shouldn't have bothered me about it. Texted my mom and let her know what’s going on. She texted back and said she would make a payment tomorrow. That was settled and I went to class.  But before that I went to say hi to everyone in room 322, all my animation & game art friends  that I missed dearly. Now here's a shocker! Evan shaved his damn head! I'm all like what the hell! Where’s your hair?! He said he cut it for he was looking for a new job, I told him he looked weird. Then he became demanding to see my pen tooled house, I told him when you had hair you were okay but now that its cut you’re an asshole! He laughed, I know that he’s a competitive piece of crap. Showed it to him. All he said was damn, I need to step my game up! I didn't do all that! Shut his damn mouth! Lol. Today were were putting color to our two assignments we did for the past two weeks. Our six items and the freaking house we outlined. It was funny cause my friend sitting next to me was complaint about how if he was in Photoshop he would've been done. An that he wanted to make everything one solid color. He made me and my other homie laugh til break. Didn't do much but sit there in the lounge staring at the screen noticing that TBS started showing Robot Chicken & Children’s Hospital. That’s Adult Swims job O.o ;also sometime Randy gave me two dollars, I saved them. Back in the rolly chair and working my ass off! At the end of class I finished my six items then went to another computer lab and bald way sorta finished the house for a few hours. Got hungry so I said screw it! I’ll come up to the school tomorrow and finish the rest. Was planning to stay til 10pm but the hunger was growing on me. Once home I ate, showered, and was wide the hell awake after a treatment. Damn it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment