Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Bragging & Made a New Friend



(October 21st, 2014)

So I think my roommate fell asleep on the movie cause the main menu theme I kept hearing it around 1am-ish in the morning. It was so freaking annoying. Glad when she turned the hell off when she rolled over.



This morning no Cheshire Cat smiling at me, it was more like I could see the stars for once outside. And no they weren’t airplane lights, I can tell the damn difference. So I was happy for today I thought we were going to do Celtic text but found out in class that we were going to do Roman Brag. The Celtic text would be next week or so. Teddy and Randy weren’t there, I kept texting them like crazy but no damn reply. Also one of my classmates from my digital illustration class was in here, he was all like I missed last week and I think he got his schedule changed. He also had the next class with me. I told him he would have to do a lot of work for he was seriously behind. After our lovely instructor went over the key words that would be used on our quiz for week 5 I finally got a text from teddy saying he was on the way. But I didn’t know it was him til he came to class when it was almost over; we were supposed to do a brag about ourselves but instead I did a quote by Gandalf. Cause I love Gandalf’s quotes. Ah! So jumping ahead! During break I finished listening to all the Dracula audio books, the ending was glorious! Also I was working on my Christmas list to email to my mother later if her email was okay since I made her a new one last week. Teddy came near the end of class asking me what we had done & that I would text him the words she went over for our quiz. Also freaking Evan wanted to see my Roman Brag for he’s very competitive & he also wanted to see my pen tooled house we worked on last week since I finished it. I told him he was a royal pain and that I would show it to him in class on Wednesday. In our next class our instructor took his time going around and critiquing everyone’s work, we have a large class. I talked to a few people and also this one girl who I found interesting to talk to. When he got to me he loved my yarn advertisement idea but wanted me to add some things to it. Majority of class was him going around looking at our stuff and picking which billboard idea we needed to make a rough of. Then for the last hour of class he tried so hard to lecture about the billboard idea and how he wanted. I asked if I could use text because I didn’t have that many words. Also we had to guess what type of magazine layout was used and what message was being given, found this exercise very interesting. After class I talked to the girl who was interesting about The Hobbit & Game of Thrones, she also showed me her fan art which was really cool! She wanted to talk more about Game of Thrones cause she couldn’t really find anyone to talk to about it. Gave her my number and just told her to text me when she gets a chance. Once home, no joke, I was singing the Pokemon opening theme song while making dinner. I honestly don’t know why the hell I was singing it but I guess I wanted to watch Pokemon again. Then I took a shower. An I just laid in bed. Didn’t do a damn thing, just layer in bed staring at the walls and twitting on Twitter. Then came my roommate talking to her exboyfriend on the phone very loudly! Telling him she doesn’t want to get back together & other crap, wish she would stop talking to him & just let him go. But she’s confused about crap and does things differently then everyone else. *sigh* heard there conversation for about an hour or so. Time to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment