Wednesday, September 12, 2012

U-Turn for Coffee :3 (Dat 11)


I read the new chapters of Bleach and Naruto that morning and it had me speechless that i was super happy to go to school this morning!!! So i could talk with my otakus about it!!  My mom was nice enough to make a sharp U-turn from my sisters school to Mcd's to get me a Carmeml Frappe and a hashbrown. When i got to school Desiree, Vivi, and Bella called me a whore since i went to get something sweet to keep me the fuck awake this morning. I felt superior :3

2nd
Displacement and crap was what we talked about. Gave us freaking worksheets i know that much..
I have to study for Kargou test since im taking it Thursday

3rd
Bailey lost her mind! Wanting pictures to drawen for each vocab word!!!! Gah!! Plus i still have to work on my college essay even though i did more than what i had to. Which was really a good thing. Less work for me indeed :D

 (Also kept running into my sophmore friend and talked about the new chapter of Naruto & Bleach)

4th Period
Sister kept warning me to get a calculator, while we prayed the power would go off cause it was raining like crazy. My friend hoped she rolled her windows up. I started laughing :3

Lunch
I told my new friend that she better roll her windows up or she'll have some soaked damn seats. Desiree was glad she had hers rolled up :D Told Mayra, Frane, and Tiff about the new chapters and that hollow ichigo had nothing on the first captain...CAUSE HE'S A WALKING SUN!!!! YOU CANT FUCK WITH THAT!!!! XD I WOULDNT :)

Homeroom
We watched a video about teens getting there sleep, which we found stupid cause we needed a nap time. An we wouldnt be so tired in school if they gave us less homework! I mean people work after school and have family stiff to do! They need to chill!!!  When KK got up to read i whistled for the hell of it, then i was surprised she was still up talking. She told me to shut up and enjoy the view, i said ok~  (my seats in the far corner of the room and im facing the wall so when i turn side ways all i can see is KK ass and some of the board so why the hell not)

5th
read and worked but at some point the gruesome woman did tick me off :p

7th
we just continued talking about the people of sociology and jolting down notes or snacking lol

Afterschool/Home

(dont remember lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment