Friday, September 7, 2012

Dentist Appointment, News about Apartment, and Need To Do This Work!!!! DX (Day 8)



I didnt iron my pants this morning because the freaking iron was tripping and got water all over them!!! So i just got another pair of wrinkled pants to put on and left the house with that. Before i got out of the car my mom told me she was picking me up early, maybe around 11 to get me for my dentist appointment, I was thrilled that i got to leave early and not deal with Mrs. Gruesome. When i hit the cafetria (since i got to school on time and had spare time on my hands)  before i could even sit down Desiree wanted me to do a favor for her, i was like what? She wanted me to go to her car and put her laptop in the trunk. I didnt mind, but me having to literally jump over her car cause she parked all damn slanted (also to dame close to the ghetto white buses we had) instead of parking straight. I told her when i got back that she was a terrible parker and that she should do better. She told me she was in a hurry cause she wanted to get some homework done and was being lazy. Then i thought FUCK! I didnt do any of my homework except for Physics (well barely)

2nd Period
Kargou asked who literally did the homework and if we had questions on it. I asked a lot because there really was a lot i didnt freaking finish! Thanks to him explaining i noticed i did some of the stuff wrong so he gave us til tomorrow to turn it in and the worksheet and bookwork.I asked Desiree if i could borrow her Ch1 that she made a copy of so i could make myself a copy. Thank gosh! One class down two to go!

Before 3rd Period
Glad Kargous didnt let us stay in the class long, so i rushed to the office and asked of a copy could be made of Ch1 and stapled pleased, got that, and dashed into Bailey before the bell rang!

3rd Period
Everyone (except for me and Jenesha) had there poems at hand and ready to turn in. Arnesha asked me if i did my poem, i said nope! I'll do it tomorrow. Mrs. Bailey was picking from a container which had our names on each of them so basically "blindly picking". We said aww to some, laughed, joked around, and i asked a wrong question on a poem my friend Hector read that made me fell embarrassed. I asked him who was his favorite hockey team (i thought he said something about hockey in it) all he said was what? That just shows my muting out skills/not paying attention kicked in lol. Me and Jenesha told Mrs. Bailey we would turn them in tomorrow she said we would het a 70 for turning it in late (its not like it a bad thing, im turning the crap in) I showed Mrs. Bailey that i had the other two books she asked for but it didnt matter to her my supply check grade was in already: 70%. When i was leaving class I asked Mrs. Bailey to give the packet back to Desiree since she had her in her class next. Two classes down one to go!

4th Period
Ugh! Ch3 test! Totally forgot about it!!!! But i found it easy even though i didnt read the chapter i just remembered to do the stuff. Sister Mai told me she didnt take late work, so i would get a zero, and go to saturday school since she had to turn grades in by 8pm today. Thats when an idea hit me! I told Sister Mai i would send her my homework, by scanning the pages and sending it to her email. She said that was fine as long as i did it before 8pm. So when the bell rung an Sister Mai was giving me her email Gergory was leaning over my shoulder. He was like what you doing? I whispered to him as i passed by saying i had to get her email Gergory so i can send her my homework my ass aint bout to be up her for no damn saturday school. Last class of the homework issue! Phew~

Lunch
I was basically complaing because my mom wasnt there! I told everyone i was leaving early for a dentist appointment, there were all like you lucky son of a bitch!!! I laughed, i kept telling Desiree to quite talking and eat! For she needed energy so she could do this Pre-Cal work she was trying to do. An you know this was my 2nd time having to go to her car, she wanted me to put her lunch in there after i did get it from the frig earlier in the kitchen because she was being lazy. I sat it up like she asked in the passenger seat since she had soup in there but for some reason her back doors wouldnt lock. So i opened the door to push the thing down but i figured out that the front ones go all the way down and the back ones only lock halfway...wow

Homeroom
When i got in Mrs. Gruesome just yelled at Frane to get up and stand in front of the class (i missed the argument , damn) she was literally writing Frane a detention. I whispered to Desiree who was still getting her stuff out of her bag that her locks were weird and if she got her packet of chapter 1 back for physics that i gave Mrs. Bailey. She told me yes. Tiff found Hot Zone (book) and also gave me Across The Universe (book). I knew what the first one was about but not the second one so i was excited to read them :D Frane got her detention and made her move seats away from Tiff (i guess they were talking an it just annoyed Mrs. Gruesome that much, i betcha they werent talking loud) I was reading the new SAT packet we had, it was all english like that spell check crap and what words go in the blank. I really didnt want to do it...til i was saved by a phone call! My mom was here! I leaped out of my seat with a huge grin on my face, Mrs. Gruesome asked so you wont be here later on to day for class right? I was like YEAH~  grabbed my shit and dashed out the door!!!!!

Dentist Appointment and After
I started reading Hot Zone on my way to the dentist. It caught my interest to the point where i couldnt put it down. I got in to go sign in, i told the lady i was late because my mom got the times mixed up with me and my sisters appointments (mines was at 11 but she got me after lunch which was way after 11 close to 12) the lady typed my name in and told me my insurance expired and my last appointment was in 2010. I told my mom and an uproar began! She wasnt happy at all! She said she called her and talk to them about the insurance thing and they gave me an appointment, then she brought up the fact how she had to change her work schedule plus i was missing school even if i did get out early. She said i was a senior and shouldnt be having absences like this. So i had to go sit in the waiting for a long tim while they settled things, i just read my book as time flew. Then they called me, they guy changed my rubber bands on my braces, told me i need to brush my gums or they'll get swollen to the point they over-lap my brackets. They gave me a new toothbrush (it was soft) to brush my teeth with before i left, a nice lady noticed the book i was reading an said it looked interesting. When she read the back of it she suggested a movie to me callted the Desert Flower it was about how African women got treated harshly. I told her i wouldnt mind watching it.

My mom decided to treat me, she said i was a good girl today. So we went to ChaChos. I almost tried  to get my mom to buy me Pina Colada but she said i wasnt old enough (hell i take shots at home! but whatever) she told me to call my Aunt and asked her what drink she wanted but i called the wrong Aunt but she told me to tell my  mom she was leaving Chase and Niyah was okay. Then I called the right Aunt and she said she only wanted a Diet Coke. Yup my mom drank alone. W e talked about scholarships, school, and young children having electronics. I was still against the fact of my sister having a cellphone at 8years old was crazy! She messed up her ipod, laptop, and even ds! My mom was like America wants us to catch up to the foreign countries, wanting us to be smarter like they are. I found it all just stupid! I didnt get my 1st cellphone til i was 13years old but since technology is advancing its okay to give a 8year old who loses and break shit one! HELL NO!!!! (its a good thing my mom gave me her cellphone, because she's not getting it til she's 13) I had to text my Aunt Shametra the scholarships website cause my childhood friend Coleman needed money for Baylor (even though he's already accepted and going there this year) he needs some money. Then i tried the old " are you hiring" question at the cashier cause i needed a damn job! But no go. We left ChaChos with to go boxes cause i kept telling my mom we need to leave already because it was going on close to 5pm and i need to do homework! As we were heading to our destination to get Niyah (lil sis) my mom got a call, it was about the apartment. They told her she could move in sometime next week! I was happy but i didnt show it, cause i wouldnt be happy til we had boxes backed, loaded, and out of my moms bf house. Thats when i'll be happy, but i was happy that we know when (not a specific date yet) we can move in, she said they were straighting the place up and painting the walls. My mom face was full of joy plus she said she was nervous about it happening so fast. At first i thought for what reason should you be nervous? then i thought is it because its odd that it'll be like the old days just me, you, & Niyah (except without my grandma, cousin josh, and aunt dora..since we did live at my grandmas house before my mom meet the man) my mom will be fine. We got Niyah, said yeah to my Aunt Bg and Liyah, and got back in the car cause it was hot!!! W e made a quick stop at the beauty supply before we went home. I got some oil for my hair since my scalp since its so darn dry, a new belt, and the nail polish my mom told me a long time ago that was called Vampires Blood but it was named differently since it was by a different company..still she bought it for me. I dont wear nail polish only if its black or clear, but ill wear this one when i feel like it. Plus i dont wear make-up either because i hate that crap!!! Got home! 1st physics (only had to do two problems), 2nd Statistics, worked, complained, complained, got it done, scanned it, had to at least get on three laptops cause my darn usb just wouldnt pop up but i got it sent, then lastly i worked all night on doing that blasted poem!!!! I just typed up what i had on the nice picture background i had and finished early!!! Plus i study a little for my vocabulary quiz that was tomorrow for Bailey. We i got through it was barely 10:45pm...i was so uneasy just laying on my bed not doing anything, but it really felt weird that i finished my homework so early!!! Yes i was truly on a roll today!!! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment