Thursday, September 13, 2012

Everybody Is Stressed Out :/ (Day 12)


Basically i can just skipp to lunch cause i forgot the morning!!! (oh found out i had seaweed wrap to make onigiri this morning)

Before Lunch
Told Frane and Mayra how people want there work by 5pm and how it was stressing me the fuck out!!! But it looked like Frane was having a hard time cause she didnt want to talk to me about he problems nor hear my bullshit! So yeah i knew Frane was really pissed off indeed about something.

Lunch
Tiff was telling me that her, Frane, and Mayra were going to speak to Mrs. G about the work being due at 5pm. She told me people have lives and some of us work after school. I understood perfectly. But before lunch ended i asked Mayra if she could bring her bento box tommorrow so i could make a bento lunch.

Before Homeroom
I said screw Mrs. Gruesome and walked Frane, Tiff, and Mayra to the office but we had to stop half way cause Frane had broke. She was crying. All of the stress form school and family problems hit her hard! So i went running to the restroom to get her some tissue and gave her the rest of my apples to Mayra. She asked why? I told her i couldnt stand to see my friends cry like that. Tiff took the stuff to the office for them, i knew i was late. But before i could reach the restroom i got called to the office. They told me i couldnt rent out the calculator Sister Mai gave me and i had to give it back to her and go to homeroom. So i went to Sister and told them what they said so she looked up cheap graphing calculators from Ebay. Once i was back from the restroom she told which to get and i told her i would tell my mother and get it as soon as possible

Homeroom
Of course she asked where i was, i told her. She was like thats a Tardy im like okay whatever. I really didnt give a rats ass!!!

5th Period
The woman bugged me in class of course..ugh! Drop dead witch!!

7th Period
Had fun conversations and good discussions

Afterschool and Home
Had a joy ride with Desiree and Jenesha! Jenesha didnt know about Desirees fast driving cause she hated going slow. We went to Sonic and Taco Bell. An at each drive-thru Jeneshe had to order thru her window. She literally had half of her body out the window to order what she wanted!!! lol when i got home, did homework, had dinner, and dessert. That danimals cookie and yogurt thing my sister didnt like...i understood why she didnt lik it...it tasted horrible =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment