Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend!!! X3


Saturday
My  mother made me wake up early because she had errands to do and as she says "we need to start moving around!" that basically means do chores. So i cleaned my room and i think finished around 11:45am. She told me to call someone an ask if i could hang with them for the day. Called Desiree but she wasnt at home and already out doing things so i called Jenni. An she told me i could go to her soccer game (which she said she'd be playing in the rain) and then go to Danielas Bday party at Chuck E Cheese (i didnt think she was serious about that) then she told me of another party that wouldnt end til around 2am but i was like idk. So my mom stopped at the ATM first to get me some money cause Jenni texted me said that the game was cancelled because of the bad weather so we would go to the movies & i needed money on me. Once i got to her house everyone was surprised to see me (since i hadnt been to her house in a long time) her little brother had grown a little, and as for her younger sisters they were the same. So i played with Jenni's lil bro, giving him pihhy back rides, tickling him, and just roaming the house. Jenni said how come you dont play with your sister like that? Because i dony like her, she acts grown and is annoying a fuck! Annoying to the point you want to cover her mouth with duck-tape! An she acts like a know-it-all even though she doesnt know what crap means. I've always wanted a little brother, not a sister. Honestly i wanted an older brother or sister not someone younger than me. Jenni, Jaime, Yassinya, Douglas (lil bro) and there mom were getting ready (honestly after knowing them for so long they take forever to get ready) But we finally jam packed our way into the van. While i sat in the bak with lil Douglas and Jenni, Jenni said you'll be a great mom when you get older. I looked at her like wth! She told me that i turned out to look like a great woman, all i could do was laugh an say im still the same, she told me well yeah but your a little bit mature..your growing up on me :D
Honestly most people would find that a good thing but me..i found it as though well..were did my life go? Like im 18, a senior, and trying to get shit straightened out for college, plus worry about grades for class (even though i only have five) but still i just cant imagine myself a "mature adult" yet. My grandma and mom have told me "your not grown tell your married, have your own house, your own bills to pay, and children to deal with! thats when your grown!" Basically that what I've stuck by. I still feel like a kid and have a lot to learn.....but anywho. Finally made it to the movies after Jennis mom and dad had to make a stop, then i got a lot to eat! I was hungry! All i had was breakfast! That what i would tell Jenni and Jaime. We watched the Possesion movie together (yes i jumped a few times) then i texted my mom twice to confirm that i could hang with Jenni around 2am. Since Jennis mom became a bum and didnt want to take us to Chuck E Cheese but chill. Jennis bf came to get us after 9pm in his noisy ass truck! But once you got in there the rush and noise was a peaceful to me, i enjoyed the breezes. Angelos house (Jenni bf) was were we went to chill until the party. (I only meet Angelos parents once and i feel awkward around them, since i dont know spanish..an i get this feeling they dont like me:/)  I felt even more awkward when i had to wait in the livingroom watching a soccer game, Angelos grandma said something to me in spanish but i couldnt uunderstand so i just smiled and nodded (in my head i screamed: JENNI SAVE ME!!! DX  ) but then he switched the channel and Harry Potter was on (in english) so i calmed down a bit. Jenni saved my life when she said i could come to Angelos room finally and get on the computer! I read manga the whole time we were there and watched anime, Angelos mom gave us some food which was awesomz! Time flew, then it was time to hit the party!! Got in the car, road to the store, got some Smirnoff, then headed to the party which had a copthat kept lingering around the block. Great. Jenni kept telling me to stop being unfriendly and talk to people, all i could do was say hi and slide away as they formed there big groups of people they know. I just sat in a wet seat til more peole came, music started then they began to play Beer Pong! I found out later on this was a party for a guy who just turned 21 (i didnt know i just came to the party) Did i forget to mention it was in a wet backyard, YES! FIGHT OF THE MOSQUITOS!!! =.=  but i had about two Snirnoffs and a shot of Jack Daniels Honey (a new flavor) i found it refreshing but i was getting dizzy. Im more of a shot taker, not really into dark alcohol. Jenni told me i was a light weight and i couldnt handle alcohol much, i told her i would be fine if i got something to eat. Then she tried to give me Jungle Juice which tasted odd to me after i finally meet some people (forgot there names) who gave me some candy, they were nice to me. So i gave my drink to Jennis friend instead. After awhile of me just sittting there (well sitting through the whole thing) Angelo said its time to go. He was basically dragging Jenni bby her arms, i asked what happened, he was like shes wasted. She was laughing, falling, and just wanted someone to carry her. Honestly Angelo left her laying in the driveway until he came back, got in the truck and just GPS my way home. My mom asked me how was it, told her how it was and how Jenni got wasted (i dont think my mother cares i drunk alcohol outside of home, guess shes like im 18, plus she did tell me to make smart choices, my smart choice was to not drink so damn much) I hit the shower then went to bed. Didnt get home til close to 3am.

Sunday & Monday
Geh! I type to much, lol So i woke up i think in the eveening and figured out my Aunts birthday was today, my cousin threw a surprise b-day party, plus he cooked! Now let me explain he DOESNT COOK!!! I ALWAYS SEE HIM PUT CRAP IN THE OVEN OR TOASTER OR MICROWAVE! SOMETHING FAST!!! BUT NOT LITERALLY COOKING SOMETHING!!! DX  He even surprised his mom with an over-flowing plate of spaghettii. We (as in the teens plus myself) had to do a dance from Lesters( cousin)  band practice, i felt rediculous doing the dance. My Aunt let me spend the night at her house, had to force Lester to clean his room or else we wouldnt place video games, then he gave me a present from when he went to Florida. It was a necklace with a small barrel thing that Gaara cares on his back from Naruto. All night til 5am we just played Smash Bros, Star Ocean (trying to make the PS2 work), and i forgot the other game lol

The next day it was really late afternoon to evening, i took a shower, played the same game from last night (forgot which one) til my mom came. I think i just chilled and found some new manga to read :3 til i fell asleep~

No comments:

Post a Comment