Monday, September 10, 2012

Picture Day at School :D (Day 10)


I didnt go to bed til 2am this morning...I was sleeping so good!!! Til my sister woke me up at 4am! FREAKING 4AM!!!!!! Asking me if she could watch TV up front. I rolled over and told her that she's lost her mind! She would wake up everyone in the house with it being on! That shit echos through the house! DX She told me okay. After awhile i heard pages flipping, i got pissed off! PUT THAT BOOK UP! i had yelled at my sister. She said she was reading! Im like really?! IN THE FREAKING DARK! GO TO BED! DX  I swear I hate it when my sleep it broke! Ugh!

It got more worse when my alarm went off at 5:50am, I had to get up cause if i dozed off like last time i might not wake til close to 8:30am this time :/ I didnt iron pants with steam because last time i did nothing but splashes of water came out so i was like fuck the steam! Glad my mom did a little grocery shopping (got us a few snacks for home and lunch) because we needed it! I remembered about how we were suppose to print out a prompt off the internet for AP English so i can work on my college essay. So i had no choice but to quickly write down the topics for the Art Institute in Fort Worth (I want to go to the one in Dallas)

My mom was driving pretty slow on the road then fast then slow again like it was the schools zone (which we had passes ages ago) it was all because she was on the phone, i told her to stop texting and driving (she started doing better) but talking and driving is another thing i need to warn her about! Once i got to school i aimed for the cafeteria as always but there looked like there was a class in there so i went the back way to the cafeteria where Vivi was just standing there eating cereal. She told me it was the PE class and the Seniors in there. Then Desiree came and told us about her experinece of her mom finding out about picture day (she let it sleep) and she had to wear that one button shirt with the black vest for the picture. Me & Vivi just laughed when we walked in the cafeteria. After a little while we figured out we could go ahead and take our pictures in advance since we didnt have a 1st Period, I like this photographer! She was snap & go! Not like the old ones who took forever to figure out how they wanted us positioned. I was going to grab Desiree and Vivis stuff cause the bell rand but they already came out. An thanks to Desiree telling me to brush my hair with my hand cause something was in it, i remembered i put a lot of oil in my hair because it was dry as hell!!!

Before 2nd Period
As i dashed into the room i asked Kargou if he had handsantitizer he was like no, so i asked to wash my hands. There was a freaking line to the restroom near the hall. Adriana (who was walking out of the office) told me that Mrs. Silva had some but i was like nah! I dont wanna deal with her today. So i asked Mrs. Takacs and i was saved! :D

2nd Period
We had a focus on speed, distance, and time well mostly the displacement process. Jacob told Kargou that he saw is twin at HCC, someone that looks just like him, but it looks like he got high alot. Kargou said that wasnt his twin since he wasnt cool like him :p  Kargou kept using Melony as her assistant in explaining how displacement is and then of course using the glorious slide show he made. The announcements came on, and they started calling down the freshman.

Before 3rd Period
i got called to the office again, it was about my utility bill that i forgot to bring so i said tommorrow.  As i walked down the hall i said is that Gregory! He turned around like wth! lol. Iwas joking around with Gregory as we walked up the stairs and had us a few laughs, i swear i miss having lunch with this kid! X3

3rd Period
I told Mrs. Bailey the school im going to doesnt need an essay but a portfolio since im applying to an art school. She told me that she knew i would be applying to others schools so i had to do it still for a grade. I asked her about retakes but she told me she wasnt exactly done grading yet so i wouldn't be able to do it at the moment. but soon. We worked on brainstorming our topics but Manny and Aaron keep making me and Arnesha laugh like crazy til tears made have come from my eyes. Manny was so bored that he made a paper sperm ball and kept throwing it around out table. I tried to hold in my laugh so much but i gulped it when Mrs. Bailey came around giving warnings to stop what they were doing or we would get detentions for sure. All thru class we complained about having to do an essay for colleges when most of the colleges they were applying to didnt need a darn essay! But whatever. Before class ended an announcement was made that Sister Mai's 4th Period go to room 104 which Mr. something somethings room. Im like who the fuck is that?! 0.o

Before 4th Period
I went down to the computer lab and Sister was there telling me to get my binder and head to the room they said on the intercom. Im so slow, it was Mr. Duncans old room (he was my Algebra 2 teacher last year) now some short young guy (Mr. Duncan was young also) but he looked like a newbie to me. What got me was the fact we had darn seating arraignments. I was so far from the door~  the girl sitting behind Adriana had the same thoughts as me. Of course we became friends :)  what i didnt know was that she was a Senior like me (shes a new student this year) Sister blahed as always then lunch came

Lunch
what fascinated me the most was Franes tea cup and the fact she was drinking tea at all :p
then i brought up the fact of my emotional break down on friday to Vivi and Desiree but all they did was laugh at me. I was mad but i didnt want to talk to them anymore. They told me they just couldnt imagine me crying. It was true, i dont think anyone can. Because i have never cried in front of anyone at this school except for Vivi at state for soccer our Jr year, Dani cause we've been best friends since middle school, and Jenni (same as Dani) so i just told them i wouldnt tell them the next time i get depressed

Home & 5th  & 7th
SAT crap and work as always (shortening it cause i dont remember what happened; doing this post like so damn late...got amnesia)

Afterschool & Home
All i can remember is helping them put the letters on the outside sign so that people could know we had open house. I was the only one that could unscrew the darn screws since everybody else couldnt do it. Boy was it hot as fuck out there, darn rain!!! DX  Then my mom came and we went home :P







No comments:

Post a Comment