Friday, September 14, 2012

Made My 1st Bento Box Ever :D (Day 14)


Over joyed this morning!!! X3 For my creation shall be eaten at lunch :D

2nd Period
BLAHHHHHHHH!!!! lol

3rd Period
Rushed on my vocabulary test so i could remember, i really couldnt forget them all this time cause i really needed the grade >w<  i only ended up forgetting one! Thank gosh!

4th Period
Mayra showed me her brown chopsticks, she said they were old but i told her they looked pretty! So the rest of class we were confused as fuck about the work...imma read the book

Lunch
FINALLY!!!!! I told Frane and Tiff to smile as i gave them the container with the extra rice rolls in there, gave Dani he sanwich and juice, and Mayra was surprised by the eggs. I just need to work on my rice more cause it was so dry and stuff (darn my mom i asked her if it need more water) but in the end it was all good :3

Homeroom
We got to talk this period since mostly everyone was done plus we stopped caring about the SAT worksheets

Economics
She reminded us that our test was Tuesday (since we had another three-day weekend) and we just worked

7th period
Was he there today? lol yeah he was lol

I dont remember what class period it was but i got called down to the office for not serving my detention i got yesterday and i told them my mom told me not to serve it. To sum things up i need to get the pants and serve my detention on tuesday

Afterschool/Home
Desiree gave me a ride home. We talked about how Mrs. G had spoke to her in the office about Saturday cause she turned in the work and wasnt going plus there were other folks in there too about Saturday school as well. Then we went on about the rules and how doing excemption from finals in the spring would not be our first time cause we did it last year. I told Desiree it'll be okay we just need to survive this year.  Later on that day my mom told me that we should start packing because we would be moving Monday. I thought FINALLY!!! NEW HOME HERE WE COME!! XD


No comments:

Post a Comment