Monday, September 10, 2012

~Should or shouldn't study weekend~



Saturday
I took my friend Kats advice to heart! Thats why last night i spent my time making flash cards and rewritting my test so id be able to study today but the thing was i wasnt in the mood to since i alread schemed through it more than once last night. So instead i rewrote all the songs i was suppose to download (onto my crappy mp3 player that was falling apart) onto a tablet. While i was doing that my mom was i didnt have to go to the card game today since i had to study. I told her its okay i need a break. So i downloaded as much as i could til it was time to go. When we got to my uncles house Pj and her bf (that i barely recognized, i think he got a hair cut) cause my mom was like who the hell is that? lol she showed me her dog he was so pretty! It was a German Shephard who loved to bite off peoples socks...yeah i kept my shoes on. As always Pj had the weirdest apps on her phone. So we just played Truth or Dare (her bf was forced to play even though he didnt want to) yet in the end it all turned into a big crazy mess towards watching Foamy the squireel episodes until she had to leave. I knew my mom was ready to go soon so i sat in the other living room reading manga til it was time to go.

Sunday
We got home late last night and i was tired so i just stayed in bed, just glued to my computer. What a surprise! Betrayal Knows My Name (favorite manga) finally updated after such a long time!!! I tried to find the chapter where it leaves off in the anime but i keep forgetting the manga is more detailed then the anime. So i ready form the beginning with pride then i went looking for another manga i couldnt remember til i found it. So yeah, no studying but only the art of manga all night long lol :D

No comments:

Post a Comment