Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Eyes Ache...ugh.... (Day 13)


i literally went off on my mom in the car. She almost knocked me into next week! But my headaches have been getting worse because of my vision. My mom told me it was cause of my lack of sleep, i need 8hours of sleep she says...ugh my head hurts

2nd Period
Kargou asked me where was i yesterday...i was so out of it cause of my headaches that i mistook the question. He was talking about soccer try-outs, i told him my mom didnt want me to do soccer this year. Then i reminded him that i would see him after 7th Period to come retake my test. Then he told us classes would be shortened after lunch cause of the teacher talent show. An it was also the blood drive today.

3rd Period
We had to finish up those papers (forgot thr name of them) to grade the other persons paper so they can do the corrections. I honestly was in no mood to type this damn paper tonight but Mrs. Bailey said we didnt have to turn it in til Tuesday and to only study the vocabulary tonight.

4th Period
Did my homework for once lol. Mayra gave me the bento box and the rice to cook it with. I was happy but tired as fuck!!! Half asses payed attention to Sister Mai. My friends stomach was hurting so i told her to give me her number before she left so i could text her. I put her as: Hello Kitty Sunshine in my phone (since i forgot her name lol)

Lunch
was dead but a little bit better then yesterday of course.

Homeroom
Most of the class wasnt really there cause of the damn blood drive. Even the students told her that but she didnt listen and Terra got annoyed and she said i outta push you down the damn stairs! Cause she did tell her where she was and she's gonna sit up there and call the office to see for herself. She told the truth.

5th Period
I didnt get a book at all cause i was done with that shit! An she said do your work so i studied for Physics..but i ended up falling into a deep sleep. It took the class awhile to wake me. My glasses were almost crushed, my papers were with Faith cause she wanted to look over them, & Mrs. Gruesome didnt look happy about mt not paying attention nor having a book. So i said fuck it! An went to the office with no argument at all and she sat in there til the bell rang for 7th period

7th Period
it was dead as hell too!!! in there!!! i was like lets watch a movie!!! But he was like not today and we just took freaking notes...aw! But i helped Faith with understande=ing some of the stuff on the Physics test that she didnt get. I felt smarticles XD

Afterschool/Home
I took my test (retake) for Kargou since i schemed through it. An i think i did good. :) Takacs came in the computer lab with his outfit in for the talent show, he  wore a black suit and shades with thick sideburns (he was gonna sing)After that i was roaming the school since my mom was taking forever to get me (the talent show had started around 1pm ish). During that roaming...i was distraction to the 8th period, got a detention for not having the right pants for school, went to the computer lab to work on Statistics, Takacs sung Ring of Fire, Mrs. Silva sung Someone like You by Adele, and one of the teachers was dressed like a hippie. That made my day
I did my homework as quickly as possible when i finally got home so i could make the bento lunch. Since the YouTube vids were giving me so many ideas. I had to learn to make rice the old fashioned way from my mom (since it wasnt in those steam bags we always get) for the onigiri, made Tamagoyaki (the eggs that go in the bento box, its suppose to be six layers but i only made two), and got fruit cut up and stuff. It took me sometime but i finished it. :3  My mom kept saying it smelled so good in the kitchen that she wanted some but i told her no! It was me and my frineds lunch :D  I texted Mayra to only bring chopsticks tommorrow no lunch cause i made enough for two people :)
P.S My mom got the rest of the furniture and stuff for the apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment