Saturday, April 17, 2010

4-16-10 POST!!!! Mr.MCA was a blast yesterday!!! an our leaning table broke! :(

ok this is yesterdays post!!! i just neva posted it becuz im on punishment 4rm tha computer y am i on now well since i was mapquestin sum10 i decided 2 come 2 blogger right quick. so this is yesterdays post.
4-16-10 Friday
Also at skool today we were being silent it was a national day of silence 2 support gay ppl. this is wat tha sign said my friend made:
April 16!!!
The National Day of silence among gay youth and their supporters. Today, many youth will take a stand against anti-gay bullyind and harassment.
- Thank You

i supported becuz i hav gay, lesbo, and sexual friends! an they dont ask me out or anything were just friends.
also our poor leaning table broke yesterday some freakin class broke it me and my friends were sad about it so i made a sign in memory of tha table, then we played on tha table when it was broke, lolz.
ok this is wat my post is suppose 2 say:
1st off im on punishment 4rm tha computer, so im sendin this blog post 4rm my phone. Well anyways we had a mr.mca pagent at my skool. U kno its lik a regular pagent just only 4 boys. I thought it wuld b ok but it was freakin awesome! Every1 had some fun and a lot of laughs, even though tha damn heat was gettin 2 every1 in their! But in tha end my 2best buddies won! Pineapple man won mr.mca jr. And markz won mr.mca! We were rootin 4 him! Also p.a man! Cant wait til nxt year! :)

3 comments:

  1. oh wow that's great I got punished to and I'm so sad bout that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats good. My I know a guy who is gay. I guess that means I support it too. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete