Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Annoyed Wit MATH WORK!!! UGH!!!




IM FREAKIN TIRED OF IT!!! STUPID MATH RUINED SKOOL!!!! math is takin my skool and its annoyin tha crap out of me!!!! i already hav algebra 1st period thats enough, but no i got math in my 2 fav periods!!! P.E and ART!!! my P.E teacher said he'll do math problems only on wensday so 2mmorrow its fun day. but in art we cant do art!!!! all were doin is math problems written on tha board everyday!!! he said until TAKS is ova we cant do any art work!!!! we were gonna decorate bottles wit a lot of random stuff, that wuld b awesome!!!! but i gotta wait this week and nxt week. this week we prepare nxt wk onthursday 4 us tha test. as long as i mak meet standard im good, i just want 2 tak it, get it ova wit, pass it, and not hav 2 worry bout it any longer!!!! then rite afta TAKS we gotta get ready 4 finals!!!! wat a drag!!! i just want 2 pass so i can enjoy my lazy free life, lolz :) now u kno y i draw in math class, my teacher is a robot, i pay barely any attention, but i still pass. wow! :)

2 comments:

  1. I suck at math so I'm happy I'm not in your shoes right now...that didn't help at all did it? How in the world do you use math in art? Annoying. Math sucks!

    ReplyDelete