Monday, April 19, 2010

i had a WTH!!! Morning and a musical chairs wit a tennis ball in tha evenin!!! :)


this mornin i was so damn pissed off!!! an i mean it!!! i wake up an look at my phone it says 8:20am, i thought it was a joke. it was no jokin matta once i put my gllasses on and lookeed at it again around tha house!!! it was rly 8:20am, im thinkin oh damn it!! imso late 4 skool, again!!! usually im only a few minutes late but this was ridiculous!!! and tha rly bad part was that my uniform pants wernt done air dryin from laundry yesterday, i had 2 chunk those in tha dryer. then i had to get tha stuff out of my otha backpack to anotha, in otha works i was havin a rushed mornin!!!! i got to skool just late, no one seemed to care...i think. then at 6th period (P.E. class) my teacher made up these random things 4 us 2 do wit tha tennis ball. lik catch it wit one hand as ur partner threw it, stand up in tha chair an pass tha ball (dont drop it and only catch it wit one hand), etc. a lot of random crap!!! me and my friend jesse lost cuz i rly am not a gud of a catcher, but i still had fun. oh guess wat!!! my moms friend (her boyfriend) got a job overseas 2day!!!! he wont b bak until june, he's livin 2mmorrow. my mom will miss him, i just told him 2 bring me bak a book or sum10. all he told me was " mak sure ur mom doesnt set tha house on fire, i want a house to come bak 2". all i did was laugh and say ok. tha reason he said that is becuz she tried 2 set tha house on fire 4rm cookin!!!! 1st she burnt rice, then hamburger buns, i dont want 2 go on. thats y he tells me to cook cuz theirs sumtimes somethin wrong wit her cookin. he liks my cookin betta, well i'll miss tha old man. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'll pray that he comes back save. At least you got a good sleep. You didn't have a test or anything that die.

    ~Leah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mom tries to burn down our house, too X3
    With the toaster, the oven, the grill, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz my mom 2 kate!!! lolz our moms hav so much in common :)

    ReplyDelete