Monday, April 12, 2010

new computer "i lov it" new rules "they kinda suck' but it ok -_-

this is a gud thing and a bad thing. i lov my new notebook computer to death its awesome but tha rules for how long i can b on here kinda sucks! my mom said  "when u hav no hw on tha skool wk u can b on it 4 2hhours when you do only one hour" that sucks and for tha wkend only 3hours when i dont hav chores! if i do hav chores no computer until im done. the reason shes doin this becuz i will stay on tha computer until 2am in tha mornin or longer and not notice tha time but sumtimes i do. rly all i do is check my email, check to c if any new chapteers of a manga came out yet then read them lata, update my status on facebook and myspace, play a few games on facebook on myspace sumtimes, well when i feel lik it. then get on youtube! but tha main thing that rly keeps me one is if im READINA NEW MANGA THAT INTERESTS ME OR WATCHIN A NEW ANIME SHOW I PROBABLY NEVA HEARD OF!!! thats all. i hav an addiction 2 tha computer, an i lovz it! X3 oh an 2day my team won tha baseball game 2day, i lovz baseball a P.E. its fun. an ppls wished me a belated b-day 2, so i was happy 2day. i hope i dont get homwork 2mmorrow. i just got through transfering all this photos, videos, games and etc from my old computer to my new one. i did it rly fast so i culd get on blogger, thnk god! cuz i gotta b off tha computer by 9:30pm. so im glad i told u guys of wats goin on cuz u wuld hav been wonderin y i havnt posted anythin in a while, now u kno! X3

2 comments:

  1. Strange my parents let me do whatever I want. But if I bring a bad grade into the house...I'm dead. You need to control your computer addiction. Lol what am I saying?! Thats impossible! I'm never off mine.I guess it can't be helped.

    ReplyDelete