Thursday, May 13, 2010

thank u jr.'s 4 havin ur ring ceremony 2day XD

2day was so out of wack!!!! just lik it is now, i only 10minutes 2 type fast mom wants me off tha computer by 11:30pm!!! i just got on, i got home late!!! ugh, well wateva!!! the jr.'s were luck all they had 2 do was go 2 their ceremony then leav. luck bastards!!! :(  tha day went by quick didnt rly do anythin in my classes. as always i had fun in P.E.. all we did was play cards!! plus i got a subway sandwich 4rm my coach, i was happy. oh yea tha bench near tha breeze way finally broke in half, we dont kno who did it but they broke it. crap times time 2 go. oh and tha jr.and senior prom 4 my skool is 2mmorrow their theme is hollywood!!! XD byz bloggerz!!!

1 comment:

  1. hollywood? Wao. Wack days suck! P.E is always fun unless you have to run the mile. I love running but most kids my age complain about running the mile. Big babies!Good night.


    ~Leah~

    ReplyDelete