Saturday, February 21, 2015

Homework and the Curious Child



Memorable Moments of February 21st, 2015. 
Saturday


#1 Not having all that good of a morning since I have to do stupid homework! Ugh! Getting tired of this crap! An I have to go to the school to use Adobe Illustrator to finish it.

#2 My friend Keia found it so nice that I waited with her at the cage so she could get her equipment to film for a project, it was hella crazy up here this morning; asked about me getting work study at the front desk cause I've been waiting on this damn paper for decades saying that im eligible; freaking open house was today! So crowded with freaking children! 

#3 Finished my homework after having to hop to three different computers cause Adobe Illustrator was being stupid as hell (it made all my crap have low transparency and I didn't know how to fix it so I was like screw it)

#4 Got free Reese's candy from my friend that works in the print lab (it was the good kind too)

#5 Watched episodes 6-7 of Yuri Kuma Arashi (anime) :3 

#6 So happy I wasn't at my apt to deal with a snoring roommate and at my friends place chilling and having a nice time; paid for online drivers ed classes! Finally! Seriously need to work on getting my license 

#7 Was so planning to watch a movie on Netflix but it was snagged my Keia's moms friends daughter whos like 6 or 7 years old, I was being nice; met Keia's mom, dad, sister, and brother cause they were bringing her groceries and a new dresser (it was a nice dresser when they finished since they worked as a family to put it together (family bonding)); also I was still hungry so I finally tried one of Velvetta's Cheesy Bowls..it's way better then Kraft

#8 Also this little girl was really curious! She kept picking up things or grabbing things and asking if it was mine, do we have this, can I touch this, who's is this, why do you have or do that? Question after Question..it got a little annoying.

#9 Finally got my tablet back after they left, but I ended up taking a shower then watching Horns (movie) with Daniel Radcliffe in it :D


P.S. Let me know what you think of Blog, my Twitter name @LazyMusician10 (~TheLazyOne~)

No comments:

Post a Comment