Monday, October 4, 2010

PAJAMA DAY!!!! XD (1ST DAY OF SPIRIT WEKK)

today i went all out their!!!! i wore a robe, my monkey pj's, my black sleepers, i took a blanket, and my ADORABLE PANDA PILLOW PET!!!! XD I MEAN NO ONE WULD LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!! everyone wanted 2 hold him and touch how soft he was, it was a lil irritatin but i survived. my friend sakura stole it 4rm me earlier this mornin!!! man i had 2 chase her all around skool!!!! oh i did surve my detention it was borin as hell!!!! as usual!!! so lik everyone was dressed up, only two teachers were dressed out all the others were in work attire. thanks 4 showin ur spirit dudes, lol. not that many ppl were there 2day, one of my teachers was absent, barely had homework, and soccer was brutal as ever!!! yeah wat a awesome day, but i didnt get a chance 2 tak pictures T-T  oh and i 4got some football player came and gav us a speech bout his life and a christian he has that helps teens wit problems or addictions they hav (i think thats wat its bout i was mostly half-sleep) so yeah 2day was great cant wait until 2mmorrow its BAK 2 THA FUTURE (WEAR SUMTIN 4RM THA PAST) YEAH!!!! dont ask thats just how my principal is ok, lol. oh an were doin a blood drive soon at my skool. im not givin cuz i hate needles, case closed. well ttyl, until 2mmorrow XD

1 comment: