Monday, October 18, 2010

10-15-10 italain festiaval and camping trip also BEGINS!!!



(before u read this i shall let u kno i culdnt post this on 10-15-10 cuz i was doin hw and packin 4 camp we didnt leav home till 11pm sumtin then got to tha camp site at 2am, an i had no signal 4 my computer or phone T-T)
boy oh boy 2day was random and very tasteful :) ok lets start 4rm the mornin cuz it was funny. so once i got 2 skool my mind was mostly on my english test cuz i didnt kno if it was 4 a major grade or not. so lik once i got there i went 2 my english teacher classroom (got 2 skool around 7:55am, early 4 once) i was mr. bartely (he's a awesome english teacher ok a lil betta then the one i had last year) we need 2 hav a student and teacher conference, he's lik ok..bout wat?! so i tell him my situation on my field trip and he says u can tak it on monday im lik awesomz!!!! thnz mr.bartely (he's test are easy u just need 2 rememba thats all). once i left his classroom my friends were in tha hallway tryin 2 do italian homework (i neva hav tha eager 2 do it, but i pass her class, yay me) so while they work and argue and crap i asked this freshman kid that was sittin wit us if i culd wear his ring. he's lik sure, im tryin it on every finger, so it finally fits on my thumb. now here's where tha problem starts my play-mom madeline wants tha ring, im lik NO!!!! :p so she attacks me!!!! were lik both fittin in tha hall next thing i kno we were in an acquired possition. i was up against tha walll she was on me lik crazy almost RIPPED MY FINGER OFF TRYIN 2 GET THA RING!!!!but i dont giv 4 crap!!! oh yeah!!!! and then a student passes by and says wat r yall doin?! i said a new sex position called THA RING TOSS!!!!! he laughed and said nice :) then my PE teacher passes by wit his eyes all wide lik wat r tyall doin???!!! i said were learnin a new wrestlin mov 2 neva try at skool, lol then tha otha problem while she's puttin her weight on me im sum how formin a split!!!! i dont kno how 2 split!!!! IT HURT LIK HELL!!!!!!!!!! T-T then my friend sakura is lik I WANNA JOIN!!! XD im lik oh shit!!! sso lik both of their weights are on me im in PAIN!!!! then when my play-mom tells sakura of wats up she's all in for it!!! im lik WTH!!!!! nxt thing i kno im on tha carpet (rememba in thaa hallway plus near a classroom wit tha door open, boy we were loud as fuck!!! ) so they tak my arm lik all tha way bak, SERIOUSLY THEY DID!!!! i was all screamin GET THA FUCK OFF!!!! so i gav when it felt as though they popped sumtin. so yeah im layin in tha hall lik a dead body, a lot of ppl just went around me (this just shows a lot of students that hav been at tha skool longer than me kno otha kids do stupid shit in tha mornin) until my geometry teacher passes by and says did u not get enough sleep last nite? gosh i wuldnt expect students 2 sleep in tha hallway. i rly said nu10 cuz i was in 2 much damn pain. then i was lik im gonna call my psycho brotha and ask him 2 help me up, but i was 2 late! this asshole comes out of no wher and stomps on me!!!! of course in already in bad shape so i dont giv a damn. afta that lets c i finally got up, had gum, then got a lecture 4rm tha PRE-AP sSTUDENTS WHO WERE WORKIN!!!! I kinda felt bad but they shuld hav closed tha door anyways when we started 2 get rly loud. so afta bein my psycho bro's slave 2 tak his bakpak 2 class, i headed 2 biology all speedy shit fast!!!! then i was lik y am i racin 2 class shes not even their yet!!!! but once our biology teacher was their and i was in tha class, my happy two shoes attitude went down lik 96% when i found out i failed her test, lik badly!!!!. im not tell u tha grade but its betta than a zero, she said we can retake it on monday durin our homeroom period tha second part (5th period is homeroom period, its when we do lik homework or worked we missed) so im thinkin ok all is gud till we havv homework, no surprise we always hav homework. then i hav geometry and i get homewwork only lik six problems to do. ok lets fast fwd 2 tha festival!!! XD  ok so we got their 2 tha festival (by tha way it was at st. thomas university) we paid our 4dollas 2 sista mai then we were off!!! ok i was bein a bit of a fat ass!!! i ate on slice of there peperoni pizza and i was lik so set!!!! their pizza slices were HUGE!!!! i ate lik two of them then guess wat???????!!!!!! I GOT A FUCKIN KONOLI!!!!!!!!!! MAN THERE BAD-ASS!!!!!! XD i was so in lov wit those!!!!  then afta that me and my friend deseiree went to look at tha tables. they had necklaces, bracelets, candles, hats, flutes, lil dolls, etc. afta searchin around we then signed up 4 a chance 2 win 49thousand dollas and i won a free apatizer 4 tha day it expires 12/31/10. so lets c i went serachin 4 a suvinor. i got this BAD-ASS AND I MEAN A BAD-ASS NECKALACE, I GOT A BLUE MONKEY!!!!,     OH!!! thats it cuz i was broke afta that T-T thats wat i get 4 bein a fat ass, lol. ok fast fwd, then b4 we left we got interviewed by channel39 news!!!! yay us!!! XD Fast fwd again!!! (man i lovz this fast fwd button!!! lol) ok were on tha rode to livingston, tx!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S FUCKIN FAR AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we were lost bout more than five damn times findin tha camp site cuz were driven on a dark ass rode no damn street lights nu10!!!!! but finally we made it when sumones phone got a damn signal, 2 call 4 directions!!!!!! so yeah we drive 2 tha cabin, it was small :/ i went rite 2 sleep cramped on one matteress bed wit four otha kids!!!!!!! so i was lik a snadwich up against tha wall!!!! but i went 2 sleep. i wonder wat awaits us 2mmorrow, ttyl 4 now. damn thats a long post, lmao!!!!!!!!! XD BY THA WAY THA CANNOLIS ARE AWESOMZ!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment