Saturday, March 27, 2010

tired from a family reunion -_-




ok first off its not my family, but one of my moms friends invited us 2 their family reunion! we went to kitty hollow park, its a wonderful park. i got to ride my ripstick in tha street even though i almost got hit by a police officer. oh yea i got this limited edition skull ripstick on friday, i ordered from online. an i lov it! well we were at tha park since 9am in tha mornin cuz my moms friend found out at tha last minute he had to cook!!! the food turned out awesomly gud of course everyone started comin at 1pm, NOT!!! they were all late as hell!!! i rly knew no one barely so i just rode my ripstick around wit my cuzin and go to tha park a lot!!! we mostly kept messin wit tha geese and ducks in tha lake it was fun!!! then we saw a chinese party goin on, everytime when i tried to say hello or hi they looked at me funny. well i didnt care they probably didnt understand my english, some can and some cant!! oh and in bingo when i was trying to win a rice cooker 2 mak riceballs in, i lost, so iran to tha car wit it!! bwahahaha!! but i had to bring it bak though, wat a bumper!! :( well since it was just me and my mom playin tha lady just let us hav tha rest of tha prizes cuz she wanted to get ride of tha stuff!! i was on cloud 9!! well now im chillin and watchin anime!! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. It sounded like fun. I wish I had a family reunion.

    ReplyDelete