Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Counting down tha days!!! 3 more days of skool!!! had an awesome day!!!

well my day seemed perfect!!! three of our teachers weren't here and i was on cloud 9. my algebra teacher wasn't here, no homework (even though i wuld hav did it). geography teacher wasn't here so we didn't hav a test (even though i wuld hav aced it). and my English teacher wasn't here (all we wuld hav done if she was their was read tha story, but i wouldn't mind). i hav algebra 1st period, geography 2nd period, and English 7th period all my otha classes were ok. so rly i was kinda happy they weren't here felt lik a free day 2 me. just three more days and were out of their!!! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. at least ur smart! I spend most of my time on chatango chating with my friends(and online boyfriend^^) or drawing and writing stories...hmm maybe thats why im so stupid... i only make c's and b's! which sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u dont suck at all, i kno ur smart :) u hav a chatango mez 2!!

    ReplyDelete