Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Counting Down the days!!!! 2 more days of skool!!! P.E WAS AWESOME AN IM PASSIN MY CLASSES!!!



As always i figured out im passin my classes no missin work or falling grade! i feel proud of myself, well i always do, lolz. yet again at P.E we won a soccer game, of course my team always wins cuz they got me and the coach!!!! yay!!! well happy we get out early friday from skool!!! an my friend may mak more riceballs and bring them on friday 4 us all to eat ^_^. japenese riceballs are so bad ass!!!! but ive always wanted to try POKEY STICKS!!!!!!! they look so yummy!!! i may got to a japenese store durin spring break if i can, yeah i found one in houston and its ahuge store! hope i get to check it out! ^_^. dont worry ppl only 2 more days until we get our freedom from our so called hell holes!!!!



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shizzlesnappits, you only have 2 days left of school?!? Lucky! I have an entire 9 weeks left!! Dx

    And just thought I should let you know, it's spelled 'pocky', not pokey. ^^; And yes, they are awesome. x3

    ReplyDelete