Wednesday, March 31, 2010

got my report card today and early dismissal at 12:30pm on april fools day, how awesome :)

well i got my report card 2day, an im passin as always!! :) well 2mmorrow is april fools day, cant wait 2 find out wat stupid crap my friends r gonna come up wit. my principal wanted us 2 wear spring colors, put when i checked facebook most of my friends said fuck spring colors were goin all out black!!! so u kno their up 2 sum10, but i agree she said free dress so im wearin wat i want!! tha bad thing is we hav to tak a practice task math when we get their, then afta that were havin a party. well at least our day wont suck that much. i hope.. XD

2 comments:

  1. watch out. ppl can play some mean jokes. I know believe me. *Frowns*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I must Follow you!
    (Please Follow me back? C:)

    ReplyDelete